Leeds v Man Utd

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Half an hour to go, here's hoping we don't get stiffed again after outclassing the opposition for 90 minutes.

Not likely.

Dave.

BTW, when will they take agent Ferdinand back. Nob.
'What a heavy load Einstein must have had. Morons everywhere.'
snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

:D Who cares about the Premier League???? :twisted:

The BIG game of the day was at Prenton Park where Tranmere Rovers stuffed Oldham 2-1.

Snowey
TRFC Season ticket holder.

Come on you white boys
Black Shuck
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

I knew the red filth would get a lucky winner. bloody typical.
Gazza for England manager
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

I reckon 0-1's a bit of a result, given the current circumstances.

Mr Whelan, living in Leeds and worshipping the devils. Good job Yorkshire folk are so tolerant. As for Mr Ferdinand. Looks like we finally got our own back for Cantona!
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Yeah, from the Republik of Mancunia to exxile in the PROWY. It's fair to say I've never strolled round Leeds in a Red shirt.

I do find it a little disturbing how many 'reds' there are kicking around the various Leeds gaffs I've lived in, who couldn't even find MCR on a map. But then when the local offering is as useless as it is you can't blame 'em.

Still, decent enough 'lucky' (okaaay) late winner by Massive, no less than deserved. Did Mr Howard make a save?

Dave
Black Shuck
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

Dave Whelan wrote:Yeah, from the Republik of Mancunia to exxile in the PROWY. It's fair to say I've never strolled round Leeds in a Red shirt.
I sympathise, as I am in a similar predicament, living in Stockport (on the doorstep of Manchester) and supporting Everton.
However, wearing my Everton shirt around town seems to elicit mockery rather than abuse...
Dave Whelan wrote:I do find it a little disturbing how many 'reds' there are kicking around the various Leeds gaffs I've lived in, who couldn't even find MCR on a map.

Dave
That's cos 95% of Man U fans are glory supporters who couldn't name a Man United player, let alone find Manchester on a map.
Gazza for England manager
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Stockport eh? I'd take offence to any 'mockery' you get there, Mr Shuk, given that they're all ciddy fans (hold on, don't all ciddy fans come from Manchester? Oh, maybe not). They may be higher than your lot in the Prem at the mo, but so what, they're ciddy. The usual response is to smack 'em.

95%. Hmm. My favourite Red is that Beckingham. Class.

Dave