Gary McAllister (footie post by the way)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

So Macca's gone...

Feel sorry for him but he obviously wasn't right.

If we get Keane or Ince I'll burn my season ticket. Scummers. :evil:
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
eotunun
Overbomber

Hope he liked the dust. RIP.
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
darkparticle
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I thought he just got fired, many fans may think Leeds'll be best shot of him but that sounds different to best shootin' Im...I suppose wi a broad accent :eek:
People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.

- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard
Silver_Owl
The Don

Gus Poyet is yer man (apparently). :|
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

I feel for the bloke - not enough time and a team that has let him down all too often (how many set-pieces conceeded..?).

Adi Boothroyd would be my choice :D Though wasn't it a coincidence that Poyet was sat with Mad Ken in the stands at MK Dons..? :innocent:

Anyway, rejoice - Boyd's goal for the 'Gers was ace and the Raiders actually managed a 27-16 win yesterday so not all Bad News at the LS16 Sportsdesk :lol:
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Looks like its going to be Simon Grayson. Ladbrokes have just suspended betting.

Mmm...
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

[quote="Purple Light"]Looks like its going to be Simon Grayson. Ladbrokes have just suspended betting.

Mmm...[/quote

Latest news, Blackpool have refused us permission to talk to him...
all it takes is Grayson to say he wants to go though & its just a case of thrashing out a deal I suppose.

Not entirely convinced he's the man for us. I want Vinnie Jones! Haha.
Silver_Owl
The Don

Purple Light wrote: I want Vinnie Jones!
Your ideal man is not the question in hand. :roll:
He is a beefcake though isn't he? :P

;D
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Hom_Corleone wrote:
Purple Light wrote: I want Vinnie Jones!
Your ideal man is not the question in hand. :roll:
He is a beefcake though isn't he? :P

;D
:lol:
Silver_Owl
The Don

Purple Light wrote:Looks like its going to be Simon Grayson.
Looks like you were right then. :wink:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Hom_Corleone wrote:
Purple Light wrote:Looks like its going to be Simon Grayson.
Looks like you were right then. :wink:
Yep. Worst thing is I got "inside info" that he'd get it whilst he was still 12/1 at the bookies. Thought about putting a tenner on. Did I? Did I b*llocks. :roll: