Mr Cab Driver

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

James Blast wrote:looks like there isnae much meate oan thi bone tae... oh.... forget that... ;D
You say the nicest things Unky :kiss: :P :D
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
James Blast
Banned

silver tounged cavalier me, and I'm not talking about the motor... rrrrrr...

and no one in their right mind could make this more meringue
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vY26l5SAxJs

it's probably SFW if you have the snoud waaay down or have 'phones'

:eek:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Big Si
School Bully

James Blast wrote:this is my cousin, by ra way FACT!

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/disp ... anthem.php
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Having been jammy enough to get taxis to and from work for the last 2 years, I've had many memorable conversations with the drivers and not all of them in a good way.

The most outstanding one has to be last year when what started out as an innocemt discussion about Christmas trees took an alarming turn. I'd mentioned that I always switch off the tree lights when I go out and the driver suddenly asked, "Have you ever seen a Christmas tree burn?" He then went on to say they go up like a rocket and he knew cos he'd been "a bit of a firebug" when he was a kid and had set fire to the tree in his bedroom. Luckily we had arrived at my work by the time he got on to telling me he had also set his granny's curtains on fire!! All I could do was splutter that he was lucky to be alive, to which he replied, "I wasn't that bad". I felt like shrieking,"Oh yes you bloody were!" but I just got out the car sharpish :lol:
Ramone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Got a cab in New York a few years ago to Newark Airport. Got talking to 'Mr Cab Driver', turns out he used to be Funky bass player and former member of Funkadelic/ Parliment Bootsy Collin's guitarist.

Had a good long chat about the music biz etc and how life as a session musician isn't all banging groupies on piles of cash in plush mansions after all.
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008