And Also the Trees

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
abridged
Slight Overbomber

The best concert I ever attended was And Also the Trees at the Marquee sandwiched between the Sisters at Wembley. A great night and very under rated band. The new CD is great and Green is the Sea one of the best ever. Thought I'd share!
The Chancer Corporation
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

They are playing Athens on February 6th,
Indeed one of the most under rated acts ever
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

great band - got a few breathtaking live recordings from dime a few month ago
robertzombie
Overbomber

I've got The Secret Sea EP and Virus Meadow and really enjoy listening to them. A cross between Joy Division and the Lorries.

Hope to get one of their compilations for my birthday :D
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Ah if you can get Green is the Sea or Farewell to the Shade they are well worth a listen. Have a soft spot for the Millpond Years also.
The Chancer Corporation