The Stig Un Helmeted!!! (Top Gear fans look away)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Ramone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/drivin ... 548705.ece

**** DON'T CLICK IF YOU WANT TO RUIN ALL THE MYSTIQUE SURROUNDING THE WHITE BOILER SUITED ICON ***
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
eotunun
Overbomber

:lol: !!!
Nah, seriously: One of the next episodes you'll see that man sitting on the side while The Stigg dashes by in a car.
That chap's just a bate, something to see and talk to so that people stop digging in high tech companies' waste for hints on the first real multitasking android. :wink:
By the way; I bet he programs drum machines as well. And plays guitar. He'd always wear glases when doing so, so no one recognises him.
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
darkparticle
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

The disclosure of the Stig’s identity came after an internet hunt by fans of the programme. One clip posted on YouTube shows the Stig talking with a B*****l accent
.... :roll: oh the shame
People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.

- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

someone wrote:You have all been fooled! Can nobody else see it?? It is the Stig PRETENDING to be Ben Collins! If you lift the flap under Collins' chin you will see the white helmet! The Stig sometimes wears a helmet in the shape of Ben Collins' head in public. Golly, all of you are soo gullible!
:lol:

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I'm personally convinced that the Stig is more than one person (like Banksy as it happens).
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Banksy's a fat chav from Birmingham. Thought that was common knowledge?
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Actually, I kinda wonder if all these 'Stig-hunters' feel better now that they unmasked their victim of choice.

The chase is better than the catch etc...

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

now they should be quicker and point who will be next Stig :twisted: