Good things cover.

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
DOZMEISTER
Road Kill

Can anyone here give me an mp3 or a link to download one of that cover version of Good things that was on youtube a while back, the one with the lyrics painted on walls in the video. Please! :)
eotunun
Overbomber

That while you speak of must be over two years, man! :eek: I remember it, it was excelent. I guess you'll find the link to the video in one of the ~700 posts in the youtube thread.
That's a case for Big Si, the breathing search engine! :lol:
There is shadow under this red rock
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

This the one?

I seem to remember that it used to identify itself as being a Sisters cover - maybe they had trouble with it? I'm pretty sure that's what you are thinking of - this has got to be a re-posting though, it only has 22 views!
...with the wind in our face and our arms open wide...
DOZMEISTER
Road Kill

^ Yeah! thats the one, thanks so much for finding it. :D
Found a way to rip the audio from Youtube now so i am well happy!
Dare i say i like this version better than the recent Sisters one, think they do it too slow now.
eotunun
Overbomber

It's very different, the original somehow worked better, yupp.
Big Si
School Bully

eotunun wrote:That while you speak of must be over two years, man! :eek: I remember it, it was excelent. I guess you'll find the link to the video in one of the ~700 posts in the youtube thread.
I guess I've had a sex change, grown some hair and dyed it pink :wink: :lol:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
eotunun
Overbomber

Big Si wrote:
eotunun wrote:That while you speak of must be over two years, man! :eek: I remember it, it was excelent. I guess you'll find the link to the video in one of the ~700 posts in the youtube thread.
Heartland discovered your feminine side. You look good as a girl! :lol: :notworthy:
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

Big Si wrote:
Crossed the pond too. :lol: Aww I think I just got to it and had a crack at searching first! :D I didn't bother searching for the HL thread, just went straight to YouTube - wanted to see it again myself, and, well, I really had nothing better to do. :oops: There is that whole work thing, but...

So, about that living, breathing search engine title - that up for grabs now? :twisted:
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

eotunun wrote:
Big Si wrote:
Heartland discovered your feminine side. You look good as a girl! :lol: :notworthy:
Couldn't have said it better myself! :wink:
PipoTheClown
Amphetamine Filth

A better version of the video of Good Things can be found here. And if you want good sound quality I think their version of Good things is on 1 of their CD's.
Axe FX - Fractal Adidio
darkparticle
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

@ DOZMEISTER HAVE you got the version on this recording http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic. ... c&start=50
People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.

- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard
DOZMEISTER
Road Kill

I have copies of the radio sessions taken from a bootleg album years ago (Psychadelic sessions?) This torrent sounds like better quality versions but its taking ages to download! Thanks for the link though Darkparticle.