Anyone successfully ordered anything from the Reptile House?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
PeterHook
Road Kill

Has anyone recently successfully ordered anything from the Reptile House? I would like to buy some T-shirts and such, but was wondering if it was actually worth the effort to mail away for a merchandise form, or if I would actually receive one. If anyone has successfully ordered anything, please let me know what you did (sent international rely coupons, etc.)
Thanks in advance!
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

yes, in the past.

no,don't bother now.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Badlander
Overbomber

Go to the gigs and bring back as much stuff as you can. That's your only option.
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
radiojamaica
Overbomber

On the other hand, a name like yours might open a few doors... they could use a new bassplayer & all :innocent: ;D
in dub we trust
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

radiojamaica wrote:On the other hand, a name like yours might open a few doors... they could use a new bassplayer & all :innocent: ;D
Well it seems ole Hooky could also use a job, seeing as how he thinks New Order is over and done with these days - whaddya say? :D :innocent:
...with the wind in our face and our arms open wide...
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Badlander wrote:Go to the gigs and bring back as much stuff as you can. That's your only option.
Which in my general experience,is not a lot.The only new shirt they had on the "Silver Bullet" tour was the one with the dates on the back.They do have old stuff,so if you don't actually own anything,then yes,you can have a bonanza,but for those of us that have owned a "Utterly Bastard Groovy" shirt for donkey's years it can be a little frustrating.
Even when a wider variety of merch is available at the begining of a tour,it's often sold out by the time The Sisters roll into your town.I remember having to buy that godawful "Smoke and Mirrors " shirt in Wolverhampton 'cause there was nothing else left.
Deeply regret not buying a white "Shut the f**k up" (or whatever it was) the only time I saw one at Rock City as well.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise