July?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Hoi, Barry, what's this about The Subculture being possibly unavailable in July?
Phono Paul wrote:July - is earmarked for a possible Heartland-related thing, the planning of which is currently out of my control... might not even happen, but until decisions are made it's "unavailable".
Fingers crossed and all! 8)
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Oooh yes pweaze! :D
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
mh
Above the Chemist

If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

:? :oops: :lol:

Ta!

But why the long face?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

yep, paul's got that date ringfenced as a potential heartland weekend to coincide with the last smurphs gig...

last i heard,paddy & phono paul were looking for a mutually acceptable date & venue for their part of events (we can slot in around them easily enough)

the ideal scenario is that we can put on a full weekend programme of events for y'all - HL, smurphs and something flock/sheepish) but i gather they've not managed to finalise anything yet.

more news as & when :)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?