And also the trees : live in Athens 07/02/2009

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

The gig started with ex flesh for lulu frontman Nick Marsch along with Katharine Blake (miranda sex garden,medieval babes)which was a very pleasant suprise. I never had heard neither works and it was really really good, and went extremely well with the audience always getting a very big applause at the end of each song. They ended their set with a beautiful version of the classic "summer wine". Both sides had a great time and i d love to see them again.

AAtt, one of the finest bands ever and a personal favourite of mine, which i had never the luck to see live untill now.
Words fail me as their performance was pure magic, powerfull and fragile the same time. One has to see them to realy see their greatness and what a unique band they are. An extra praise to Justin Jones as ive never seen anyone playing guitar the way he does, his unique guitar sound is the heart of aatt

A night to remember in many years to come.

domed
beautiful silence
gone like the swallows
dialogue
lucy
under the stars
shaletown
feeling fine
a man with a drum
he walked through the dune
untangled man
the legend of mucklow
rive droit
------
slow pulse boy
-------
maps in her wrists and arms
virus meadow

It is truly a shame how England always turned its back to some of its finest sons, never giving them the slightest recognition...
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Glad you enjoyed the show. And they played Shaletown! :D Would've loved to have been there. Sadly the credit crunch...I have to make do with the last live dvd and a couple of videos they released a few years ago. Yeah, can't quite figure why they are so under appreciated. I figure that they never really stray far from their principles and don't really play the music 'game'. Maybe another date in England soon. Sadly probably never in Ireland. Hope you see many more AATT shows! :notworthy:
The Chancer Corporation
robertzombie
Overbomber

Sounds like a great show, I hope to see them soon! :D
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

abridged wrote: And they played Shaletown! :D
My favourite track!!!!