The Sisters @ Uncyclopedia

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

has this already done the rounds? apologies if so :|

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Sisters_of_Mercy

:eek: :lol:

The Sisters Of Mercy were formed in 1981 when Duran Duran guitarist Andrew Taylor grew bored of standing around looking like a girl in expensive promo videos and decided instead to study Manderin oranges at Leeds university. Changing his name to Yvonne Eldritch he teamed up with guitarist Harpo Marx, bass guitarist and author Douglas Adams, Pirate castaway from Treasure island Benn Gunn and a Doctor playing drum machines.The band named themselves after an obscure song by Leonard Rossiter. Together they embarked on an unremarkable early career.
and so it continues, with varying degrees of humour/accuracy/libellousness.
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Ah. This is obviously some new use of the word "humour" of which I was previously unaware.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Silver_Owl
The Don

markfiend wrote:Ah. This is obviously some new use of the word "humour" of which I was previously unaware.
However, the idea of Leonard Rossiter doing a version of Famous Blue Raincoat is very appealling. ;D
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

markfiend wrote:Ah. This is obviously some new use of the word "humour" of which I was previously unaware.
Dunno why but your post reminds me of something from The Hitchikers Guide To The Galaxy!?! :? :lol:
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:lol: Rumbled! ;D
Arthur Dent wrote:Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word 'safe' that I was previously unaware of.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

markfiend wrote::lol: Rumbled! ;D
Arthur Dent wrote:Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word 'safe' that I was previously unaware of.
And then cribbed by Blackadder with the word "safe" changed to "funny".
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:lol:
—Bertrand Russell
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

I know for a fact that Maisey swears the Uncylco entry on The Neffs is better than anything else written. :wink:
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Aha! :lol:

Loved the 80's mini tv series. Still do.

(slightly off topic...)
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

timsinister wrote:I know for a fact that Maisey swears the Uncylco entry on The Neffs is better than anything else written. :wink:
Everything you just read is s**t really because the only thing you need to know about Fields of the Nephilim is that they dressed up like goth cowboys. Yes, seriously.
:lol:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
mh
Above the Chemist

Categories: Music | Bands | Things that make Baby Jesus cry
:notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:

I wonder has Steve read their entry on The Cure...?
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

mh wrote:
Categories: Music | Bands | Things that make Baby Jesus cry
:notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:

I wonder has Steve read their entry on The Cure...?
He'll have a copy of every revised version :innocent:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
NewbieOfMercy
Road Kill

haha the line about meatloaf, then meatloafs page haha!
what a good site!
Paterson
Road Kill

Bit off topic, sorry. But this site has the best description of my hometown ever.

Fort William (or An Moireasdan in Gaelic) is a supermarket with a small town attached on the west coast of Scotland whose sole purpose in this world is to provide English tourists with cups of coffee and cuppa soups before they attempt to tackle Ben Nevis, Europe's tallest mountain

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the world is made of treacle and I can't find my sponge!
Big Si
School Bully

Paterson wrote:Bit off topic, sorry. But this site has the best description of my hometown ever.

Fort William (or An Moireasdan in Gaelic) is a supermarket with a small town attached on the west coast of Scotland whose sole purpose in this world is to provide English tourists with cups of coffee and cuppa soups before they attempt to tackle Ben Nevis, Europe's tallest mountain

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You forgot about the chip shop :P :wink:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Paterson
Road Kill

Which chip shop? Sammys or the other one?

the whole page is so true to life, especally the bit about nevisport.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Fort_William
the world is made of treacle and I can't find my sponge!
Moakahontas
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

stufarq wrote:
And then cribbed by Blackadder with the word "safe" changed to "funny".
Black Adder!! I really love that! :notworthy: