Absolutely Smashing Thunderstorm Here

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
mh
Above the Chemist

You should hear it!

It's been going over 6 hours now, with no sign of stopping. I was woken at 5 in the morn with this colossal crash overhead, never heard anything like it before. Beautiful.

What a wonderful experience. The power of nature.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
James Blast
Banned

where the hell are you? it's miserable up here - cue It's Grim Up North by The JAMMs
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Andy TG
Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:where the hell are you? it's miserable up here - cue It's Grim Up North by The JAMMs
Ditto - Where on this "Doomed Planet" of ours are you? :-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

AndyTheGoth wrote:
Red Sunsets wrote:where the hell are you? it's miserable up here - cue It's Grim Up North by The JAMMs
Cough.....Am I doomed? To what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being from a desert climate I can't tolerate Rain, Thunderstorms, Humidity or the Cold!

Give me sun, 365 days a year, and 100 degree F temperatures with NO humidity...sigh...and I will be happy. It's called...... Arizona. 8)
Andy TG
Overbomber

Black Planet wrote:
AndyTheGoth wrote:
Cough.....Am I doomed? To what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being from a desert climate I can't tolerate Rain, Thunderstorms, Humidity or the Cold!

Give me sun, 365 days a year, and 100 degree F temperatures with NO humidity...sigh...and I will be happy. It's called...... Arizona. 8)
@ BP - You are "doomed" to spend eternity "tending" a Bar and Grill in "Cyberspace" where "The Kissing And The Colour Come Crashing Down"!

Knew You'd Be Pleased..... Mistress Planet ;-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
mh
Above the Chemist

I'm in Dublin. Things are better here now, still the occasional rumble and flash, but nowhere near the same scale. I'm gonna try find a sattelite image for yesterday evening - should be a beauty.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Last time I was in Ireland, there was a beaut storm, but unfortunalty it killed three cows.......swings and round-a-bouts really........
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

I love the smell of burning flesh in the night.
Some day, this war's gonna end.

Kilgore Blast