Premier Leagues...

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

oh no everything but chelsea

and all football players whine and bitch all the time....couldn't pinpoint who does it most:)

:von: is maybe like Gerard..he scores in unlikely situations..and amazing at those, and then nothing happens for ages..and we are just waiting for the next one to arrive
rockywunderlich
Road Kill

Southampton -

top tier in the eighties, still proud and loved by many.
hopefully a strong outing by supporters will keep them in the league!
mistressteal
Road Kill

:von: has something of ERIC CANTONA in him - or the other way around.
Cantona was the darkest of footballers!
Moakahontas
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

sziamiau wrote:oh no everything but chelsea

and all football players whine and bitch all the time....couldn't pinpoint who does it most:)

:von: is maybe like Gerard..he scores in unlikely situations..and amazing at those, and then nothing happens for ages..and we are just waiting for the next one to arrive

Yayyy! I love Chelsea..and Frank Lampert... :lol: ..this tiny and f**king fast running football player..reminds me sometimes on Willi Landgraf from Allemania Aachen... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Landgraf is so tiny, but fast as hell, man... Image
Ramone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Premier league team : Everton..big in the 80's .Adored by many but never quite the finished product through out the 90's.

Footballer : Tony Adams. Lead from the front at his peak, a role model to some a hero to most. Got drunk with power and eventually hit the wall big time whilst still asleep at the wheel :) :cry:
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
800mak
Road Kill

crash_and_burn wrote:Nice post. :)

I am going to take it a step further and say that Andrew is sort of like Cristiano Ronaldo.

Both have done some amazing stuff in their careers, but if they don't change their ways, they just mind end up being remembered for their complaining and whining. :lol:

As a team, and this is going to sound cheesy, they just may be St. Pauli. Adored by its loyal followers, but not known by many.
:| Andrew is nothing like Cristiano, believe me, I am portuguese! Cristiano is so dumb that he is not portuguese anymore! He is... spanish now! :lol:
Tune in

Turn on

Burn out