Cold Divide - Grand Manipulations (free EP)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Snakes
Road Kill

Hey guys and gals,

I haven't posted here in a loooong time, so I hope you don't take this as spam...not my intentions at all. I visit a lot more than I log in. There are a few people here who might like my new EP, which is available for a free download here.

Its available in Mp3 and .flac, or you can email us for a hard copy which we will also send out to you for free.

Anyway, I hope you like it, even if you don't let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Dave
Moakahontas
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Thank you for that!
Snakes
Road Kill

No problem, hope you enjoy it! :D
Harvey Winston
Amphetamine Filth

not my cup of tea, but well put together. thanks for sharing!
Snakes
Road Kill

Thanks for checking it out anyway! I did a fair bit of checking out other digital releases to see what was being done.
silentNate
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Downloaded this but only got round to listening today and I was really impressed- Distance is a huge track and I'm suprised your not too big for this freebie thing.
I had a face on the mirror
I had a hand on the gun
I had a place in the sun and a ticket to Syria
Snakes
Road Kill

Thanks very much! I take that as quite the compliment as this is the first recording ive done myself apart from home demos.

More people will hear it if its free, if i was charging money for it, i doubt anyone would have bought it :lol:

They wont all be free though, the next release will be pay-what-you-want ie: the radiohead/NIN model

after that who knows..
silentNate
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Doing a copy for a computerless friend so I reckon you should pick up some fans with this. Getting regular rotation on my iPod. Very NIN/Depeche... 8)
I had a face on the mirror
I had a hand on the gun
I had a place in the sun and a ticket to Syria