D Mode - Wrong. Great video

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

I'd like to actually hear the new album first. Hope it's better than U2's newie :urff:
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

nice video but it doesn't sound like a "must have" release to me
Blueness
Road Kill

I find it quite disturbing; mostly because it is a DM song. I mean grotesque masks, violence and blood have never been the properties of the Depeche... seems, until now. I don't mind if another band use raw violence, but from them, this is too shocking in my opinion. But it's not the first time they surprise their fans. :)
And the music is so cold and hypnotic... did they return to their 83 for an album? This song reminds me "More than a party" in style. I'm looking forward when they are going to sound like on "Black Celebration" 8)
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

'Ere, the new album's really good! In Sympathy my fave.

And Ladytron supporting 8) You can't lose.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Debi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Ramone wrote:Pete Tong played the remixed version by DJ Thin White Duke ( who is in reality Stuart Price who in turn is Madonna's keyboardist/ arranger and also a member of Les Rythmes Digitales..phew)

Cracking tune, back to basics and had that good ol' D.M plinky plonky feel to it from back in the day!

Shame Eldritch once described them, when the Sisters supported them, as Thunderbird Puppets, whilst on stage at Milton Keynes mu-hahahahaha

;D ;D ;D ;D 8)
it was Crystal Palace in 1994. he said "enjoy the puppet show".
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

Debi wrote:
Ramone wrote:Pete Tong played the remixed version by DJ Thin White Duke ( who is in reality Stuart Price who in turn is Madonna's keyboardist/ arranger and also a member of Les Rythmes Digitales..phew)

Cracking tune, back to basics and had that good ol' D.M plinky plonky feel to it from back in the day!

Shame Eldritch once described them, when the Sisters supported them, as Thunderbird Puppets, whilst on stage at Milton Keynes mu-hahahahaha

;D ;D ;D ;D 8)
:?

that wouldn't be 1993 by any chance, would it? :)

my apologies for this pathetic act of nitpicking
Debi

i thought it was 94 but you may well be correct LouLou as i do have a lot of numbers going round in my head!!!!

no apologies required although i very nearly missed that small as it were. ; )
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

Debi wrote:i do have a lot of numbers going round in my head!!!!
tell me about friggin' numbers... i'm currently trying to make sense of an annoyingly large data matrix and i'm not exactly getting anywhere. :evil:
Debi

LouLou wrote:
Debi wrote:i do have a lot of numbers going round in my head!!!!
tell me about friggin' numbers... i'm currently trying to make sense of an annoyingly large data matrix and i'm not exactly getting anywhere. :evil:
i hope that you got that sorted!!

do you go on DMMB??
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

LouLou wrote:
Debi wrote:

;D ;D ;D ;D 8)
:?

that wouldn't be 1993 by any chance, would it? :)

my apologies for this pathetic act of nitpicking
Chrystal Palace, 31-07-1993. :)
One of my fav boots. :notworthy:

No gigs in 1994 and 1995. None at all...
"as we walk on the floodland"
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

Debi wrote:i hope that you got that sorted!!
yep, it looks like it! (for the time being, at least) :D

thanks for asking :kiss:
Debi wrote:do you go on DMMB??
nope. there are more than a few dm songs that i really like, but my love of dm isn't quite enough to get me to post on dmmb :lol: :lol: :lol:

why, are they saying nasty stuff about :von: over there? :evil:
Debi

no no, they are constantly whinging about DM's new stuff. if they are not moaning about something else about DM like the tour.

honestly i don't know why half of them are there ata all!!

glad you got it sorted :)
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

i wonder when we will have some proper new material to whinge about. :lol:

(proper new material = full lenght album / ep / single / live dvd / :von: doll / etc...)
Debi

LouLou wrote:i wonder when we will have some proper new material to whinge about. :lol:

(proper new material = full lenght album / ep / single / live dvd / :von: doll / etc...)
well i wouldnt hold your breath. you'll have to find something else to man and whinge about!!!! :lol:

how is :von: now anyway?
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

Debi wrote:
LouLou wrote:i wonder when we will have some proper new material to whinge about. :lol:

well i wouldnt hold your breath. you'll have to find something else to man and whinge about!!!! :lol:

how is :von: now anyway?
bored out of his brains, i would imagine.

what else would compel him to update the band website after all this time? :lol:
Debi

i thought he was ill, not bored!
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

Debi wrote:i thought he was ill, not bored!
he's probably better by now. hope so anyway.

perhaps ben & chris have been forcing 5 portions of fruit and veg down his throat to strenghten (bloody spelling!) his immune system in time for the rescheduled gigs :lol:

...the trauma of which may also be partially responsible for his sudden attention to the website :idea: