Record Collector - Free DVD / CD

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I'm just about to send in a sub for R.C and there offering a free CD / DVD with the sub.

The options are :

Nine Below Zero - Both sides of
Roger Chapman - Best Of Family & Friends
Chicken Shack - Stan Would Rather go Live
The Korgis - Something About The Korgis
Stackridge - Anyone for Tennis?
Stone The Crows - Live Crows 1972 / 73
Gillan - No Easy Way
&
Coliosseum - Reunion Concert Cologne 1994

I'm not interested in any any of these bands so I thought I would offer this offer out to you lot.

PM me if you would like me to order one for you, obviously you will have to pay for postage from me to you and I need to know by 7am tomorrow as I will be posting 1st thing.

PM Only.

Cheers

Snowey
Garbageman

Nine Below Zero would be nice
Like pushing a marsmallow into a piggy bank
snowey

One day to late...sorry.
James Blast
Banned

I wanted the Roger Chapman one... and the Stackridge one and the Gillan one and... and... :lol:

Coliseum reformed!? :eek:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
snowey

James Blast wrote:I wanted the Roger Chapman one... and the Stackridge one and the Gillan one and... and... :lol:

Coliseum reformed!? :eek:
Me and Heather looked at the names of the bands and thought "There's only one person we know who "Might" be interested in these" :innocent: :lol: :lol: :lol: :kiss:
Garbageman

No problem.
Like pushing a marsmallow into a piggy bank