Volume Or Not?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

Being645 wrote:...during other songs you might forgive me
dreaming of a big bucket of socks for the audience ... :twisted: :lol:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Screaming along with, say, Vision Thing is almost de rigueur. But as I said, I don't go to a Sisters show to listen to the drunk guy next to me who couldn't carry a tune in an armoured car, or the 15-year-old girls who jump up and down shrieking when they hear Marian... :urff:
Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
Back in time
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote: I cannot be but the one I am.
This is what makes each of us unique. Then please let me rephrase myself "Just join us next time, the gig will be fantastic".
Lord, what can the harvest hope for, if not for the care of the reaper man.
Harvey Winston
Amphetamine Filth

time for.... sisters unplugged!
I think we've been in here too long. I feel unusual. I think we should go outside.