For Greater Good @ BODYBEATS, Antwerp, Belgium

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

yer Pantax should dae thi joab, a 135mm lens is recommended tho
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

The 50mm is fast, still to get a 135... We'll see :wink:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

well, if you'd bought an auld Canon bayonete mount... :innocent:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

I thought i'd never say this, but I've too many cameras already, if anything I first need to expand on lenses that mount on the bodies I own :lol:

How much light do you plan to use IZ?
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Obviousman wrote:I thought i'd never say this, but I've too many cameras already, if anything I first need to expand on lenses that mount on the bodies I own :lol:

Us? Do we LOOK like a disco outfit!? :eek: ;D

Depends on the TRIX crew really, it's an EBM-electro fest, so I fear the worst...

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
christophe
Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
Obviousman wrote:I thought i'd never say this, but I've too many cameras already, if anything I first need to expand on lenses that mount on the bodies I own :lol:

Depends on the TRIX crew really, it's an EBM-electro fest, so I fear the worst...

IZ.
shall I ask Borg to bring you a lampedereke ? ;D
Another Shade of You.
Izzy HaveMercy

christophe wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:

IZ.
shall I ask Borg to bring you a lampedereke ? ;D
We have our own, thankee very much! ;D

IZ.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

:lol:

I'll see what I will and will not do then :wink:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Izzy HaveMercy

Tomorrah! :D

IZ.
James Blast
Banned

or...
Yet more tunes you can't dance to Live! in some Foreigns' place vol. IV! ;D
~ Peter Steele
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Loved it :notworthy:

What was it with the waiting, rock star allures? :innocent: But it sure was great, and your new toy did pay off! The deep, bassy sounds from it just got me right there! Not sure whether I'm going back tonight to see whoever is supporting you, but I think you should play far more often and I should come to see the gigs too ;D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
christophe
Overbomber

ya cheater :P

from what I heard it was all good.
to bad I wasn't there to actually hear it for myself :( though I know for a fact the headliners did a good job ;D
Another Shade of You.
Izzy HaveMercy

Obviousman wrote:Loved it :notworthy:

What was it with the waiting, rock star allures? :innocent: But it sure was great, and your new toy did pay off! The deep, bassy sounds from it just got me right there! Not sure whether I'm going back tonight to see whoever is supporting you, but I think you should play far more often and I should come to see the gigs too ;D
No rock star allures, the videoshow we were working on for the last 14 days went all up thi erse due to some prick providing us with the wrong video cable and a beamer that was known to have 'some or other issue'.

To say the least Sam and I were not really happy about that.

The delay was all due to this, and most of all because of the Neon Judgement crew trying to fix it in time...

Thanks all for the support, it was a good gig after all, videoshow will be for Berlin, or something sooner mebbies?

If you wanna see us more often, BOOK US for chrissakes! :lol:

Spotify Zeno in that last picture :D

IZ.
James Blast
Banned

I spotted him, what do I win!? ;D

the Live at JH de Moove CD? :innocent:
~ Peter Steele
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Sorry to hear about the video :oops: Nevertheless, you guys really managed very well without it, you have become stronger on stage than I remember :notworthy: No booking for now though as I'm afraid I don't have any room at hand :lol: And I've some pictures too, will come out as soon as I've figured out (or am lucky enough to have a random guess that works out alright) which of the two rolls ready to be dev'ed is to be pushed and which one is to be pulled :oops: :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

JH de COCK! :lol:
~ Peter Steele