holy living crap!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

http://www.sabcnews.com/south_africa/cr ... 64,00.html

I work on the top floor of the building in the background of that photo! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

DomConway
Filth

crikey, i'd stay on that top floor if i was you fella. make yerself another cup of rooibos and take it easy :wink:
the only thing to fear is fear itself
hallucienate
Overbomber

DomConway wrote:crikey, i'd stay on that top floor if i was you fella. make yerself another cup of rooibos and take it easy :wink:
yeah, it's a bit freaky when a cop gets shot a few meters from where you work. At least they caught the bastards though!

mmmm, rooibos....
mh
Above the Chemist

And there I was thinking someone had found a turd with legs. Almost made my day.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
hallucienate
Overbomber

mh wrote:And there I was thinking someone had found a turd with legs. Almost made my day.
Mr Hanky The Christmas Poo?
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

"Stuck inside an office ..." seems a very wise move considering what happens down on the street.

About 15 years ago I returned home from work to find the area around the house all cordoned off and crawling with police. Transpires, that two houses down, they'd been a bit of a love triangle and the 'other' woman had hired a hit-man to dispose of the wife. Stabbed 37 times and the dog butchered as well.

All involved were caught and banged up. But all very disconcerting when it happens not on the telly, but on your doorstep. :|
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

Is there something wrong when I think "Fuckers. Poor dog."?
🎵 Good times come to me now 🎶