For the love of dog...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Is your cherished pet bored of long walks in the country, chasing rabbits and squirrels in royal parks, fetching the paper and chewing your slippers? Do you detect a sense of ennui as he flakes out at your feet, exhausted from day of fetching sticks and tennis balls? Does he look at you with resentment as he sits at your feet, eyes bright, ears up, tail wagging, as he hears the jingle of carkeys or leash, resentment that you have denied him the life of fulfillment of service.

In which case then this may be right up your street. If you would like to put your dog in danger of his life, at risk of being blown up, shot, or otherwise maimed, crippled or killed by people who are cross at your government's foreign policy, please apply.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

EvilBastard wrote:If you would like to put your dog in danger of his life, at risk of being blown up, shot, or otherwise maimed, crippled or killed by people who are cross at your government's foreign policy...
wherever did you get idea from? it clearly says on the website that your four-legged friend
would benefit from a full and active life in the services
really, such cynicism!

tsk tsk tsk... :roll: :lol: :lol: