Michael Jackson dead?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Pat
Slight Overbomber

I think the O2 concerts should go ahead anyway.Think how amazing Thriller would be with an actual corpse onstage.
James Blast
Banned

Just seen The Jacksons on Family Fortunes. They were doing really well until Dad Jackson was asked, 'Where do you take kids for a treat?' Sadly, 'up the arse' was not a top 4 answer.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

not a fan. wasn't a fan of elvis either.
also dreading media circus.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
jrbungeetroll
Road Kill

snowey wrote:I've been told that he didn't die of a heart attack but it was food poisoning.....

I heard an 8 year old weiner....

He choked on some 12 year old nuts.

(I'm here all week) :lol:
silentNate
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

snowey wrote:I've been told that he didn't die of a heart attack but it was food poisoning.....

He choked on some 12 year old nuts.

(I'm here all week) :lol:
Quality! :notworthy:

I hear the family asked the undertakers if they take plastic :lol:
I had a face on the mirror
I had a hand on the gun
I had a place in the sun and a ticket to Syria
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

What is Michael Jackson's mum getting for xmas? A smaller turkey

the difference between him and alex ferguson . . .at least ferguson will be playing giggs next year

Reports suggest that his heart attack was brought on by him choking on a small bone....

Apparently Jacko's cardiac arrest was brought on when he tripped over a pram.....doctors say "Don't Blame It On The Buggie'

Breaking News: Michael Jackson didn't die of a heart attack, it was an allergic reaction to 12 year old nuts.

Michael Jackson's family have requested he be melted down and made into toys so the kids can play with him for a change.

reports of him suffering a cardiac arrest are incorrect.

he was found in the childrens ward having a stroke

I can't believe he actually died. Reports last night were just saying that he felt a little queer

It was touch and go at the hospital last night.

Then they moved Jacko away from the children's ward.

His holiday this year is cancelled.

He won't be going to Tampa with the kids.

Micheal jackson will always be with us..........he is not biodegradable.

What's the difference between MJ and Disney Films?

Disney films can still touch kids

MJ's vitiligo takes a turn for the worst; first he was black, then white, now he's blue.

There may still be hope of bringing him back! Apparently they've sent one of the Charlies Angels in after him!

All his dates are now cancelled, including Simon and Ryan aged 5 and 9

MJ LAST DYING WISH.... TO BE MELTED DOWN INTO STRAWS SO HE CAN STILL GET SUCKED OFF BY KIDS

Doctors say that Michael Jackson will be donating his organs to children...

again

Michael Jackson's last request was to be cremated and for his ashes to be put in an etch-a-sketch so kids could still play with him.

His heart problem was hereditary and came from his Protestant father. It is more commonly known as the 'Billy Gene'.

After the death of michael jackson his body has been metled down into 1000 plastic cups so that little children can get their mouths round his rim once again

Apparently he's not being buried, just moved to Madame Tussauds

R I P, easy as 1 2 3

Michael Jackson is not going to be buried or cremated but recycled into shopping bags so he can remain white, plastic and dangerous for kids to play with.

What did one paramedic say to the other when giving Jacko CPR?

Dont stop, till hes had enough

NEWS FLASH: Gary Glitter has offered millions for Michael Jacksons computer

Apparently when the paramedics got to Michael Jacksons house, they found Class A drugs in the kitchen, Class C drugs in the bathroom, and Class 4B in the bedroom
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
James Blast
Banned

too many carriage returns :urff:
~ Peter Steele
the_inescapable_truth
Amphetamine Filth

As you might expect B3ta have been having a field day!
James Blast
Banned

Oh Joy! :D :D :D
~ Peter Steele
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Michael Jackson's Dead ...Cancel the amber alert.

Out of respect, McDonalds have released the McJackson burger. 50 year old meat between 10 year old buns.

Michael Jackson had requested a sea burial …strapped to 2 buoys

Michael Jackson hasn’t been this stiff since Macaulay Culkin stayed for the weekend.

In the autopsy they found children’s underwear strapped to Michael Jackson’s upper arm. According to his doctors it is just a patch, he’s been trying to quit for a while.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
James Blast
Banned

Rubbish!

Next!
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

What is this place and where is the correct URL for that nice HL forum I used to know and love? :|

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
James Blast
Banned

Oh lighten up man. :|
~ Peter Steele
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Newsflash – Michael Jackson actually died in WalMart, not his house.

Apparently there was an announcement that little boys pants were half off - and he went into cardiac arrest.
Hank Moody
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Apparently paedophilia's funny again.

No, hang on, it really isn't.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

stufarq wrote:Apparently paedophilia's funny again.

No, hang on, it really isn't.
Paedophilia's not funny, but dead kiddy-diddlers are an inexhaustible font of amusement.
Hank Moody
Pat
Slight Overbomber

James Blast
Banned

dead millionaires who turn themselves into freaks and sleep with children (proven - he admitted it) are funny, dead funny

Pat we've all been on B3ta, check back
~ Peter Steele
Pat
Slight Overbomber

I better go and have a look then, might be better than here. :D
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Read the jokes again. Many of them are just about paedophilia. As usual, people find a flimsy pretext to make all the inexcusable jokes that they can't get away with otherwise.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

stufarq wrote:Read the jokes again. Many of them are just about paedophilia. As usual, people find a flimsy pretext to make all the inexcusable jokes that they can't get away with otherwise.
Oh bollocks to that - I will make "inexcusable" jokes at the drop of a hat, and the "getting away with it" is entirely in the eye of the beholder. Is a joke inexcusable because it concerns paedophilia? Makes light of a person's death or of a "tragedy"?
Laughing about something bad is human nature - it protects us psychologically from the unpleasantness and enables us to move on with our lives.
Hank Moody
EvilBastard
Overbomber

weebleswobble wrote:the difference between him and alex ferguson . . .at least ferguson will be playing giggs next year
Reminds me of the old gag:
Q. What's the difference between Ayrton Senna and Ryan Giggs?
A. Giggsy can take corners.
Hank Moody
James Blast
Banned

@ stufarq
don't care, there was something a bit 'odd' about the man, face it - you'll no doubt come back with allegations of his own dysfunctional existance but he had more opportunities, talent, siblings, money and chances than I had

I'm neither for nor against the person it's just that events like this make me smile - Diana, Jade and there will be more, Jordan will be next, with any luck

Okay, I'm a sick individual but I look after my own, and I grieve when one of them dies. I grieved long and hard about Cassie - my Grand Mother (she lived with me and The Mum, after my Father died). She was always in my life and she was a big figure. I never grieved for my Dad, I never knew him, I was 2 when he was killed.
I remember being a bit stunned when Keith Moon died - I thought he was invincible. When Joe Strummer died I was genuinely gutted, I allas believed The Clash would get back - just one more time. Selfish, perhaps but trust me Woody is an Hero.

Let's try and keep it real, the human condition is to make fun of things we fear - handle it guys.

look out for yer ain
~ Peter Steele
jrbungeetroll
Road Kill

He was hit by a smooth criminal.
Diana Ross called, she wants her face back....