Glasgow Rangers v Man Utd!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

only if hoddle plays. still better than most, witness the Masters 6 aside.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

JB,

JSV is pure class. End of. His only prob is that he does tend to be a bit of a sicknote. He did for us, anyway. But even then he played through a lot of it. Bless him. Granted, his style may also be 'more suited' to europe (but I ain't convinced), but if nothing else he's responsible for a couple of the best tee-shirts on United Rd since the days of Eric The King. Namely 'SEBA Dreampass' in the stylee of sega, and a Stone Roses cover with 'This Is Veron' across it. Geddit? Ace.

AND finally, whilst watching your embarrassment of riches, if your jury is 'still out' on Juan and the others, just think back to the bad old days of recent history. Compare and contrast. Enjoy. If you moan, even a little, you'll sound like a bin-dipper. Yikes.

Dave
If you were asking my opinion then I would say delete that.
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

emilystrange wrote:can someone help spurs? please?
The only problem with Surs recently is that they haven't had a good manager sice Terry Venables left. (they came third in the league under him. THIRD! it seems absurd now.)

they're had some right jokers in charge.
it's not fair how a massive club, a club loved by hundreds and thousands of people, can be ruined by clueless chairmen repeatedly appointing the wrong men for the job.

I think a law should be passed letting fans vote for their team's boss.
Gazza for England manager
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

the part that i lik eth ebest is that when it comes time to sack the poor old dim-witted underperforming manager, the board that actually appointed him NEVER EVER take any blame for giving the f**kwit the job in the first place :roll: :urff:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Nor do they EVER have anyone even remotely lined up to fill the vacant post. And having screwed the club into the dirt for the last 5 to 10 years, they have the audacity to act shocked when the 'big name' replacements tell them to do one!

And yes, the last bit of that even includes Man United.

Chairmen! Crumbs, they're thick.

That said, Quiffy, Mr Warnock isn't doing too bad, I notice. Learnt it all at Oldham. Any gratitude should take the form of hard cash, it might just save their bacon. (I've a soft spot for the Latics - it was closer and cheaper when I was 13. But God was it cold. Even in a heatwave).

Dave
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

latics? aye... i'm actually from oldham :urff:

warnock? yep - a good solid shoe-string manager. to be fair,. he is a blade anyway so it goes without saying that he has more than just his career invested in the club 8)

the board are as cr*ppy as ever though - at least that f**k macdonald had the good grace to bugger of back to man ciddy a few years back! :(

ahhh, i remember the anti-macdonald car park protests at bramhall lane back in the good old days :D :D :D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i believe that one club did have a fans vote then appointed someone else over the summer.. can't remember who.
then sunderland's chairman had a go at wilko yesterday who'd been in charge about 10 seconds.
oh for yesteryear and glorydays.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Dave Whelan wrote:JB,

JSV is pure class. End of. His only prob is that he does tend to be a bit of a sicknote. He did for us, anyway. But even then he played through a lot of it. Bless him. Granted, his style may also be 'more suited' to europe (but I ain't convinced), but if nothing else he's responsible for a couple of the best tee-shirts on United Rd since the days of Eric The King. Namely 'SEBA Dreampass' in the stylee of sega, and a Stone Roses cover with 'This Is Veron' across it. Geddit? Ace.

AND finally, whilst watching your embarrassment of riches, if your jury is 'still out' on Juan and the others, just think back to the bad old days of recent history. Compare and contrast. Enjoy. If you moan, even a little, you'll sound like a bin-dipper. Yikes.

Dave
Not complaining Dave. Just adjusting to the fact that we might just win something worth winning. 30 years of JB hope etc contrasted with 6 days from administration and now Roman's Rouble Army.

Great t-shirts by the way. Hmm, now that's got me thinking ... :wink:

'Bin-dipper?' Explanation for us southern softies please ...
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Bin-dipper - a scouser, usually reserved for Looneypool fans, as we're by and large pretty respectful of Evertonians. A bit.

Explanation - you'll remember the refuse collection strikes, and the dignified way the inhabitants of that fair city dealt with the problem. :eek:

All part of the service.

Dave