..a broken heart and a screaming head.....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

Romance , a fine thing..

through my work i met a girl who worked as an officer on one of the ships the company i work for has.

We could see each other only every second week and only for 1-2 minutes and sometimes just seconds..
Slowly something started going on between us, though there was no time for anything more than just a few words and just touching hands when no one was looking...

and that s how my summer passed...

now the season over, she will go back to the navy academy and i ll stay here, and ll probably never meet again.

shes 21, i m almost 38 and married and though i know it s not right it felt so damn good

and i dont think i ll ever forget her waving secretely every night when the boat left and me standing alone at the empty pier..

life can be so weird and wonderful and i don t have any regrets...

farewell my angel
boudicca
Sister Midnight

I'm sure your wife will be delighted if she ever reads this. Or are you from the "what she doesn't know can't hurt her" school of "thought"?
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Amen, sister.

I'm not married and still I'm nine years with the same, with a kid 1 year and nine months old.

I look at other women, I can find them attractive and I can fantasize, but at the end of the day I eat my dinner at home.

I know that's right and it feels so damn good.

Snap out of it, love is just hormones. True love is a dedication not many people are willing to make these days.

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Pista
Cureboi

boudicca wrote:I'm sure your wife will be delighted if she ever reads this. Or are you from the "what she doesn't know can't hurt her" school of "thought"?
Took the words out of my mouth.
Sort it before you post it! :|
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Moakahontas
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:Amen, sister.

I'm not married and still I'm nine years with the same, with a kid 1 year and nine months old.

I look at other women, I can find them attractive and I can fantasize, but at the end of the day I eat my dinner at home.

Snap out of it, love is just hormones. True love is a dedication not many people are willing to make these days.

IZ.

:notworthy:
darkparticle

I guess if you need to discover there's nothing greener than what you grow and nurtrue, then I hope this has done you good.

The screaming head, well it could be worse - you could have your heart ripped out in front of your eyes :twisted: and fed carelessly to stray dogs...
People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.

- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard
Moakahontas

..hmm..forget it..or it will break ya neck, Sir.. :cry:
mistressteal
Road Kill

I think I'm in love
eotunun
Overbomber

Me too.
Just can't kill the beast. :wink:
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

eotunun wrote:Me too.
Just can't kill the beast. :wink:

Reckon you can give it a damn good try.

The women come and go etc.
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

mistressteal wrote:I think I'm in love
but it makes me kinda nervous to say so.

i also love Beck.

back on the track.
judging from that what you've wrote i guess that you misscing crash with love. it happens. to every teenage.
Silver_Owl
The Don

mistressteal wrote:I think I'm in love
I think I'm on fire
Probably just smoking
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Most probably ... :roll:
Back in time
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Moakahontas wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:Amen, sister.

IZ.

:notworthy:
:notworthy: :notworthy:
Lord, what can the harvest hope for, if not for the care of the reaper man.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Amen! :)
"as we walk on the floodland"
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

I would just like to point out that, as described, what was occurring was an infatuation confined to the space between your ears and the one somewhat below your belt. Anyone in a long-term committed relationship is likely to have them - but you need to get a grip on what's real (wife, marriage) and what's fantasy (someone you've known for only perhaps 30 minutes altogether, and those not even consecutive). You can't possibly actually 'know' anything about this girl; whatever you think you know is compounded of discontent and wishful thinking. If life at home has become too domesticated for you, then you need to address that, not go pinning your unfulfilled desires on someone who's the next thing to a complete stranger.

Sorry for the lack of sympathy, but really - you're old enough to know better. If it's a bad marriage, get out of it - but don't delude yourself that a few brief moments in the company of an attractive younger woman constitutes a romance.
Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
Spigel
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Moakahontas

7anthea7 wrote:
Sorry for the lack of sympathy, but really - you're old enough to know better. If it's a bad marriage, get out of it - but don't delude yourself that a few brief moments in the company of an attractive younger woman constitutes a romance.

..or you will end up like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjKkXwjO9ZM
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

Being645
Wiki Wizard

...a very nice link ...
So former joys should outweigh the little aftermath ... and even more than that.

And all in all - Thank you for sharing this ... :oops: ...
GC
Slight Overbomber

These are all very boring/clinical reactions from a 'rock n roll' forum.
Big Si
School Bully

Gollum's Cock wrote:These are all very boring/clinical reactions from a 'rock n roll' forum.
Rock n' Roll? I thought this was a site for "Industrialist's" :von:

("The Narrow Bastard Overlord" used to have a Quiff though ;D )
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

We're not strictly rock 'n' roll for almost one third of us have more than three working braincells (that means, apart from the TITS!-, BOOZE!- and RAWK!-braincells...) ;D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Big Si
School Bully

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:We're not strictly rock 'n' roll for almost one third of us have more than three working braincells (that means, apart from the TITS!-, BOOZE!- and RAWK!-braincells...) ;D

IZ.
Aye, even Scotty can code HTML now :innocent: ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis