Jim Steinman Remembers His Productions(Q Oct 1993)

Post your reviews of Sisters-related material or interviews with Sisters-related musicians here. And don't believe the hype: 1985 most definitely is a fashion statement.
Nancy_78
Amphetamine Filth

This Corrosion co-producer shortly remembers all his productions in the Q October 1993 issue:

Barry Manilow
"He's very driven."

Bonnie Tyler
"A Welsh dairy maid with a lusty body."

Barbra Streisand
"She has beautiful breasts."

Air Supply
"The two most boring people I've ever met,but I found that mesmerising."

Andrew Eldritch
"Eldritch is very very intelligent."

Def Leppard
"We were in Dublin and I was saying how great it was to be in the city of Yeats and Joyce-Joe Elliott said they hadn't met any local musicians yet."

Meat Loaf
"Meat was the most mesmerising thing I'd seen."
Andrew Eldritch wrote: "I'm actually quite a decent bastard..." (New Musical Express, February 27th 1988)
Andy TG
Overbomber

If this "cutting" is a third of a page from top to bottom - then I have a copy of it in my "sisters" archive and I could always scan it in, send to QB who could "fiddle" with it and place it on the "gallery" ;-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

AndyTheGoth wrote:If this "cutting" is a third of a page from top to bottom - then I have a copy of it in my "sisters" archive and I could always scan it in, send to QB who could "fiddle" with it and place it on the "gallery" ;-)
go for it...
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Andy TG
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:
AndyTheGoth wrote:If this "cutting" is a third of a page from top to bottom - then I have a copy of it in my "sisters" archive and I could always scan it in, send to QB who could "fiddle" with it and place it on the "gallery" ;-)
go for it...
@ QB - Give me a couple of days, at least, as I know this Cutting is buried in my "Archive" somewhere :eek:
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
James Blast
Banned

Meat, mesmerising? Run For Your Lives!!!

Like A Fat Out Of Hell
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Nancy_78
Amphetamine Filth

Yes,it really is! :D But unfortunately as I don't have that damned scanner yet I can't scan it at all. :( *sigh* For our dear Quiff I would do it very gladly!
Andrew Eldritch wrote: "I'm actually quite a decent bastard..." (New Musical Express, February 27th 1988)