and you are all invited to...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Hom_Corleone wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:
darkparticle wrote:don't know where the winter will leave me MadameBif it involves gettin elegantly wasted round Dam then I'll keep it in mind :wink:
:lol: :lol: Well then make plans for 2010 then! :wink: I'm giving a party at my home and although I'm close to the Dam (half an hour) this year we are staying in Almere. You are still welcome to get elegantly wasted here too! :wink:
Can't we have a summer garden party Debs? :D
hmmm...Okay sure! 8)
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Hom_Corleone wrote:
DerekR wrote:Hi Debs, I definitely wont be able to make it at New Year I'm afraid but I WILL definitely be making at least one trip over to the Dam next year :twisted:

Have a lovely time, I'm sure you will :notworthy:
Count me in man. If I can get a pass out. :innocent:
Hey Derek! I thought as much with Debs moving in and all! Okay so looks like a HL meet in the Dam next year will just have to happen then hey?
Sounds like a really good plan! ;D :twisted:

Thanks Derek, I'm sure I will have a good time! Hug my bottle I will! :wink:
that ongoing eternity
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

MadameButterfly wrote: I'm sure I'll get to see & Wendy at some other point next year!

It's about time innit?! :oops: :wink:
"as we walk on the floodland"
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Ozpat wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote: I'm sure I'll get to see & Wendy at some other point next year!

It's about time innit?! :oops: :wink:
Yes! I would say....but think August...in Germany at some goth festival I believe or something in those lines...maybe! :wink: 8)

Or some summer party in my garden...listen folks I NEED to see my sister next year and all my S.A. family and friends too! You know touch my roots soil and breathe in the air that still smells healthy! :wink:

So I'm hoping on going to South Africa in our summer months their winter months and have to do it in our summer holidays that the kids have. Going for a definate 4 weeks and hoping on 5 if Jos can get that amount of time off from work... we have 6 weeks like you know so anything before or after that is fine with me! ;D
that ongoing eternity
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

*bump*

:lol: :lol:

oh sad.
that ongoing eternity