2012 London Olympics logo

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

hey man, that was day ago i don't remember how i connect this two subjects. maybe because you talked rubbish ?
Big Si
School Bully

Bartek wrote:hey man, that was day ago i don't remember how i connect this two subjects. maybe because you talked rubbish ?
YOU'RE accusing me of talking rubbish :?:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Big Si wrote:
Bartek wrote:hey man, that was day ago i don't remember how i connect this two subjects. maybe because you talked rubbish ?
We do have a "Boxing" thread in here too you both know.... :innocent:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Big Si wrote:
i guess i do. so what we gonna do about this ... group hug ?
Ghost
Road Kill

Norman Hunter wrote:Lisa Simpson giving head.
That was so so wrong, I just can't stop laughing. I didn't see this at the time, I wonder how on earth someone had the idea to see and paint Lisa erm, in there.

+rep
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Ghost wrote:
Norman Hunter wrote:Lisa Simpson giving head.
That was so so wrong, I just can't stop laughing. I didn't see this at the time, I wonder how on earth someone had the idea to see and paint Lisa erm, in there.

+rep
Don't shoot the messenger! :wink:
Four strings good, six strings bad