T-Shirts

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Jingo
Road Kill

Just had notification that order has been dispatched from Play
mh
Above the Chemist

Got mine about a week back (yayyy Corpse Clothing) and rather nice they are too. Only thing is that it's almost certain they're bootlegs (no RH tag, print on Lucretia isn't as dark as the tour shirts, so on) but feck it - wouldn't be the first time and probably won't be the last either. :D
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
melchy
Road Kill

My Lucretia and Utterly Bastard Groovy are on the way from play.com as well :)
TheGoodSon
Amphetamine Filth

Turns out Backstreet isn´t all crap after all - got my UBG shirt today, which is more or less on time as well. The front of the shirt does feature a Reptile House tag, so I guess it´s official....?

Anyhoo, the only downside is the size. Just to be sure I ordered a size XL, and it´s...well, a bit large for me. So if there´s anyone out there with a size L shirt and the opposite problem, PM me and maybe we can make a smooth trade.

Also, sort of on topic; how about new Heartland tees? After all, there is a 30th anniversary coming up next year...
The dominant need of the needy soul is to be needed.
Heartless
Amphetamine Filth

Big Si wrote:These guys are very, very good

I got my (cheaper than anywhere else) Motörhead jaiket from there 8)
And they deliver to Iceland. Let's see how long it takes for them until it arrives here, thanks for the link :-)
No shade of anything can make a good summer over here.
GC
Slight Overbomber

Heartless wrote:
Big Si wrote:These guys are very, very good

I got my (cheaper than anywhere else) Motörhead jaiket from there 8)
And they deliver to Iceland. Let's see how long it takes for them until it arrives here, thanks for the link :-)
Till 7 aug three for the price of two. get em in......... :D
Aazhyd
Amphetamine Filth

Got my UBG shirt today. The printing is brown / dark grey, which is quite a disappointment. The picture on the website suggests white / light grey. Also the printing feels thick, which probably means it will fade fast in the washing.

Apart from that, it looks good, and fits good (XL), but I won't buy from play.com anymore.

Sending it back and getting money back etc. is such a hassle, I leave it for now.
Only the Americans could have built a place like this in the middle of a jungle.
Pista
Cureboi

Aazhyd wrote:Got my UBG shirt today. The printing is brown / dark grey, which is quite a disappointment. The picture on the website suggests white / light grey. Also the printing feels thick, which probably means it will fade fast in the washing.

Apart from that, it looks good, and fits good (XL), but I won't buy from play.com anymore.

Sending it back and getting money back etc. is such a hassle, I leave it for now.
That's how it's s'posed to be.
At least mine's like that & I bought that at the Petofi Csarnok gig in 2006.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Aazhyd wrote:Got my UBG shirt today. The printing is brown / dark grey, which is quite a disappointment. The picture on the website suggests white / light grey. Also the printing feels thick, which probably means it will fade fast in the washing.

Aye,mine is like that,and I bought mine at Rock City in 2001. It hasn't faded any more than any other shirt I have that is eight years old.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
Ghost
Road Kill

Yep, my UBG bought at the 2006 was like that too, the thick print still hasn't faded.
Now if you could find a F# me and marry me young in S.. some time ago there were plenty on ebay, now they're nowhere to be found.
melchy
Road Kill

Wearing my Lucretia T-Shirt bought from play.com at the moment. Its not bad at all. I also got an UBG T-Shirt as well. My original UBG T-Shirt bought at what ever concert many moons ago is terribly faded.
Heartless
Amphetamine Filth

I'm still waiting for electric shirts to send out my order. Apparently it's not that easy after all.
No shade of anything can make a good summer over here.
jande
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Play.com have both the t-shirts in their sale at £5 a piece with free postage.
Form an orderly queue and no pushing at the back :lol:
Say!
In the dark? Here in the dark!
Would you, could you, in the dark?
Being645
Above the Chemist

Damned ... at this price I could even buy them ... but they don't accept PayPal ...:urff: ... :( ...

Isn't there anybody here who would buy them for me and who I could
PayPal the money back then (any credit card fees of course included) ... :?: ...
methadrine
Road Kill

Sweet. Just ordered two of each and a motorhead shirt to boot.
Stating the bloody obvious since... well, forever.
SteBacchus
Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote:Damned ... at this price I could even buy them ... but they don't accept PayPal ...:urff: ... :( ...
Me too, How frustrating :evil: :cry: :urff: (if there was an emoticon pulling its hair out it would be here too)
I don't doubt and I don't take direction....
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Couldn't resist the "Lucretia.." shirt for a fiver,now I only need the "Temple " lyric shirt for the full set. 8)
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"

we fall to rise
Being645
Above the Chemist

Being645 wrote:Damned ... at this price I could even buy them ... but they don't accept PayPal ...:urff: ... :( ...

Isn't there anybody here who would buy them for me and who I could
PayPal the money back then (any credit card fees of course included) ... :?: ...
Oh fortunately, there is ... so millions of thanks ... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ...

perhaps somebody else could do the same for SteBacchus now ... :)
SteBacchus
Amphetamine Filth

Good friends are priceless. :notworthy:

My friend just got them on her card for me and i gave her the cash :D :D

Just hope they arrive pretty soon :)
SteBacchus
Amphetamine Filth

Another friend of mine is getting me the 'Utterly bastard groovy' one for Xmas, he got it a couple of weeks ago and paid £12 for the shirt and £8 p&p.
He's somewhat pissed after seeing these
methadrine
Road Kill

Well, this was fun. I got a confirmation e-mail that my order was dispatched... only problem was that I got one for EACH t-shirt I ordered. :eek:
Stating the bloody obvious since... well, forever.
lachert
Overbomber

methadrine wrote:Well, this was fun. I got a confirmation e-mail that my order was dispatched... only problem was that I got one for EACH t-shirt I ordered. :eek:
and you payed for how much? :eek:
long live rock'n'roll
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

methadrine wrote:Well, this was fun. I got a confirmation e-mail that my order was dispatched... only problem was that I got one for EACH t-shirt I ordered. :eek:
Di you buy from Play.com? They send every item out seperatly.I once ordered five cd's at once,and they all came in seperate packages,on the same day.

we fall to rise
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Most online companies do that to make sure that other items don't get held up if one is delayed. It's a bit heavy on packaging, though. Some, like Amazon, give you the option to have everything boxed together if you're prepared to wait until they're all available. But as you say, it's a bit stupid when you get five packages on the same day.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

My "Lucretia " lyric shirt from Play.com arrived the other day,and it's different from the ones that were sold at the gigs this year.The front print is brighter,almost a blue rather than grey,and it has a "Gildan" tag rather than the Reptile House tag.Looks official though,probably a second printing.

we fall to rise