A poll for Sunsets

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.

So what's it gonna be boy?

Look At Yourself
No votes
Demons And Wizards
60%
Wonderworld
20%
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
20%

Total votes: 5
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

You seem to have a thing for Gary Thain. Fess up.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
James Blast
Banned

Thain really was a good bass player, shame it all went wrong and him and Byron croaked, the outfit that's still treading the boards these days are a joke. Nice poll ta!

regards
Blast
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Red Sunsets wrote:the outfit that's still treading the boards these days are a joke
I suspected as much, though I lost interest after Fallen Angel, which was probably much later than I should have but a symptom of my obsession. Byron was a brilliant vocalist, wasn't he? And thanks for reminding me of the Live album. Never been over-keen on live albums myself, but I seem to recall that one was a cut above the average. The rock and roll medley included Roll Over Beethoven, didn't it? Just for the record, Wonderworld is my personal favourite. Not sure why really. Look At Yourself is probably a better display of their heavier side and Demons And Wizards their hippy trippy thing, but Wonderworld seems to convey a more tightly knit band, as born out by the many whole-band song credits, despite the fact that it was all about to fall apart. I think the cover may be a big part of it too. Much less serious than the previous ones. They seem to have been really enjoying themselves.

I'll shut up about them now.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Gary
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

i have to admit.. ive voted.. but ive no idea what i have voted for :S
James Blast
Banned

Sweet Freedom had its real high points too Thrash, damn I've got that on tape somewhere, I must dig it out. You have unleashed a monster Man! :)

regards
Blast
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele