Killing In The Name Of. Christmas No 1!!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Gollum's Cock wrote:
timsinister wrote:Down, weebles! :lol:

Well, I'm satisfied - both Gollum and Laz gave reasons for why they don't like TP's stuff, and that's what would irk me the most. If you dislike something without good reason, you're clearly not thinking it through and shouldn't shoot your mouth off.

They have good reason, and that squares it with me.

Cheers!
If that's not in the spirit of christmas then I don't know what is..

Merry Christmas.

Now if MrsRicheyJames would just apologise everything will get back to noirmal (nice gothic type error - I'll keep it). :lol: :lol: :innocent:
Ahhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Only a paand.
DeWinter
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Terry Pratchett isn't as subject we can hold differences of opinion on. He's f**king ace, and the best English humourist since Wodehouse, or you are an arse.
As for RATM...let it be the beginning of something big. The banks, Huntingdon, the three party political alliance. When the English realise how much power they hold as consumers and voters, maybe they'll act on it.
"Vengeance. Justice. Fire and blood.."
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

DeWinter wrote:When the English realise how much power they hold as consumers and voters, maybe they'll act on it.
:notworthy: Let's hope so. 8)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

DeWinter wrote:When the English realise how much power they hold as consumers and voters, maybe they'll act on it.
Only the English?
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

stufarq wrote:
Only the English?
Aye, us Scots are too busy killing ourselves with drink and fried food to get motivated. :wink:
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!