Let It Snow...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

MadameButterfly wrote:you all ken those words cause it's true, just like 1+1=2 and when the politics get in the way i can fuckingkill! WAKE UP PEOPLE!
I'm tired of screaming that "WAKE UP PEOPLE", people just won't listen :evil:

Oh, sorry Mr Climate-Change-Denier, you're right after all, thousands of climate scientists are in a huge global conspiracy just to stop you driving your gas-guzzling SUV. :roll:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

markfiend wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:you all ken those words cause it's true, just like 1+1=2 and when the politics get in the way i can fuckingkill! WAKE UP PEOPLE!
I'm tired of screaming that "WAKE UP PEOPLE", people just won't listen :evil:

Oh, sorry Mr Climate-Change-Denier, you're right after all, thousands of climate scientists are in a huge global conspiracy just to stop you driving your gas-guzzling SUV. :roll:
Yeah our screams are falling on deaf ears. Oh well Mark at least we know that they will have to wake up when natural disasters start happening on a more frequent basis and also when the new/old illness or sickness starts killing off millions of people. The one thing they just DON'T get is that NO amount of money can buy us a new world.
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I worry that it will be too late by then. I worry that it's already too late.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Being645
Wiki Wizard

It's never too late to get prepared ... though preparation, does include a few
decisions ... at the so-called political level, maybe, but very much more for
every individual person ... because we know, anyway, what "they" gonna
decide and what cost they will definitetely ask us to agree on sooner or later ...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I agree but this is the problem. With all the denialists, (many of whom I suspect are being paid off by the vested interests: oil companies, car companies, etc.) shouting their loudest, the voices of sanity go unheard at the political level.
—Bertrand Russell
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

So true Mark and I also think we are too late.
Oh well we could always build an ark and let the animals in two by two one of each sort. :wink:
that ongoing eternity
Being645
Wiki Wizard

You are really a sweet girl, MB ... but how about the other uncountable living beings, human, animal, vegetal?

Apart from the fact that the story of Noah seems to be a pretty fairy tale ...

Furture reality looks, IMHO, more like what's going on in the Mediterranean Sea every day already now ...

to give you a slight impression of what I'm takling about, see ...
http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/publisher ... 473,0.html
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Please Being, the only person that calls me "girl" is my own mother.

Of course the story of Noah was a fairy tale, but it's something we could do today! The other uncountable living humans, can all build their own ark, I'm not wanting to save the world for the people anyway! I'd only allow my family and friends onto my ark. Yes all animals great & small & of course when we talk animals you can never leave out funa & fona. See a thought out plan, needs oxygen so I'll have seeds of everything that can be grown and enough food on board to look after the animals.

Yes I also know what is going on in the Mediterranean Sea, the same as what is happening at the poles where the snow is melting on a daily basis too and all the rest of the pollution that man has caused and still causes, it's something that is already happening. If our undercurrent in the oceans stops moving we are dead very quickly anyway, if a comet hits us from outer space we are dead instinctly.

But where there is youth, and my youth at that, there will always be protecting, teaching and love. And my individual part to saving this world I'm doing and have been doing for decades already. It's a crap job trying to clean up the mess of generations before us. But it has to be done my dear.
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

I think we all need to take more drugs
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Being645
Wiki Wizard

MadameButterfly wrote:Please Being, the only person that calls me "girl" is my own mother.
Oh, I'm not your mother, of course ... :wink: ... it was meant to be more
like a recognition for you optimism and sweetness as well ... not an
attempt to belittle you in any way. But I see, it might have sounded a bit
too much like that, so sorry.
MadameButterfly wrote: But where there is youth, and my youth at that, there will always be protecting, teaching and love. And my individual part to saving this world I'm doing and have been doing for decades already. It's a crap job trying to clean up the mess of generations before us. But it has to be done my dear.

Yes, and while some are trying to clean up the mess of generations
before us, others are busy trying to prevent further mess or to end
various sorts of mess going on all the time ... so, it's never too late,
there are people actually doing something ... and as you say: it has
to be done ... things will get harder, IMO, and this entails a hell lot
of mess of the ugliest sort which I really prefer to prevent as far as
I can contribute ... and for as many creatures as ever possible ...
whether they are my breed or not.
James Blast
Banned

how do you contribute then, go on tell us?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Personally I blame Ian McCulloch. I used so much hair-spray trying to get a bloody haircut like that back in the day... ;D
The Chancer Corporation
Prescott
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

:(

1. Peak Oil
2. Peak Uranium
3. Peak Fish
4. Peak Coal
5. Peak Lithium
6. Peak Fresh Water
7. Peak Steel

And the worst thing to have already started to go into decline:

Peak Sisters' Records!!! :(
"... because we're that kind of people."
James Blast
Banned

abridged wrote:Personally I blame Ian McCulloch. I used so much hair-spray trying to get a bloody haircut like that back in the day... ;D
there was a technique that involved no hairspray, Mac revealed it in an NME interview - "wrap a towel roun' ye 'ead wen ye come owt da shower an wear it till yer 'air's dry La"

worked for me, hairspray wasn't involved with my barnet till that Love & Rockets gig at the QMU, I had a g/f then and I was staying with her so I got sprayed up ;D
~ Peter Steele
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Being645 wrote: Oh, I'm not your mother, of course ... :wink: ... it was meant to be more
like a recognition for you optimism and sweetness as well ... not an
attempt to belittle you in any way. But I see, it might have sounded a bit
too much like that, so sorry.
It's okay then, thanking you for the compliment, as I know I do come over as a bitch most of times.
Being645 wrote:Yes, and while some are trying to clean up the mess of generations
before us, others are busy trying to prevent further mess or to end
various sorts of mess going on all the time ... so, it's never too late,
there are people actually doing something ... and as you say: it has
to be done ... things will get harder, IMO, and this entails a hell lot
of mess of the ugliest sort which I really prefer to prevent as far as
I can contribute ... and for as many creatures as ever possible ...
whether they are my breed or not.
:lol: :lol: That mess will never be repaired. As long as there is still war going on that the governments earn their extras on, there will always be mess to clean up and sadly not enough people that GET IT, to really make a difference anyway. Like I have said before, as soon as money has the higher hand, those in power won't just give it away. Unless there is no money to fight over! One world law, can you see it happening?
that ongoing eternity
Being645
Wiki Wizard

James Blast wrote:how do you contribute then, go on tell us?
Mainly by translating and/or circulating information ... or by arranging for information being translated and/or circulated ...
Being645
Wiki Wizard

MadameButterfly wrote: It's okay then, thanking you for the compliment, as I know I do come over as a bitch most of times.
:wink: ... sometimes, but who doesn't? You've got a hell lot of energy, that's just how you are.
Me, I can appear quite high-handed at times, as far as I've often been told. But this is also due
to a sudden flood of energy, not because it were my intention ...

MadameButterfly wrote: :lol: :lol: That mess will never be repaired. As long as there is still war going on that the governments earn their extras on, there will always be mess to clean up and sadly not enough people that GET IT, to really make a difference anyway. Like I have said before, as soon as money has the higher hand, those in power won't just give it away. Unless there is no money to fight over! One world law, can you see it happening?

:( ... unfortunately I have no positive imagination of a one world law any longer ...
because they will go on squeezing even the last bit of life out of "their" human and
other lifestock in order to maintain their profit growth ...

But then again, I've always had that funny idea, that with one word, one move everything
could become so inevitably clear, that the whole system could no longer prevail the way it
works now. And anyway, IMHO, the "system" is not more than the point of development
we've reached so far and - to my personal taste - it's high time we developed further ... :twisted: : :lol: ...
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

Look on the bright side, the majority of the human race are going to get just what they deserve.
In my book that's worth ending up as collateral damage for. :!:
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
boudicca
Sister Midnight

:lol: Are you feelin' the love Don?
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
James Blast
Banned

I'm translating and/or circulating information ;D
~ Peter Steele
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

one of my dream car is Land Rover and Aston Martin DB9 (yes i got small tinny penis).
it's not about denying facts but about checking information we got. but in the other hand give me a number and i'll...
what was whit this melting of Himalaya's glaciers 2035 or 2350, how cares.
Big Si
School Bully

Erudite wrote:Look on the bright side, the majority of the human race are going to get just what they deserve.
In my book that's worth ending up as collateral damage for. :!:
Aye, when the seas rise, you, Blaast, Androo and I will be on top of the Cairngorms getting pished! ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

maybe, I think I might be arranging for information being translated and/or circulated ... ;D
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

:lol:

Si... will you just be leaving me to drown then? Well enjoy your little mountaintop picnic! Munch your shortbried with a clear conscience! :evil: :P :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Big Si
School Bully

boudicca wrote::lol:

Si... will you just be leaving me to drown then? Well enjoy your little mountaintop picnic! Munch your shortbried with a clear conscience! :evil: :P :lol:
I thought you couldnae swim? :innocent: ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis