If they ever make another Crow movie...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
FutureGhost
Road Kill

Please include Sisters of Mercy. I had this wild idea in my head about how "Dominion" and other Sisters tracks could fit in so well for a soundtrack. The first one was amazing. The rest sucked. Share your thoughts and ideas!
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

Personally, I'm praying they never make another Crow movie.
The first was fantastic - all the others are total pish!
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
christophe
Overbomber

what he said.
Another Shade of You.
James Blast
Banned

your 12 aren't you FG?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Hi there, I'm afraid Eldritch refused to allow any Sisters songs to be on the soundtrack of the first movie. Too many goth connections. Dodgy movie, great coat. ;D
The Chancer Corporation
FutureGhost
Road Kill

i thought the first one was badass. the graphic novel too with all the Joy Division and Cure references. the fact that James O Barr based Eric Draven's face after Peter Murphy and his body after Iggy Pop is cool. the whole Crow thing was a tap of the hat to a great rock n roll generation that would have been neat to include the Sisters. subsequent films never lived up and the resulting soundtracks were a major let down. i'd always hoped for another one that was done right with the Sisters in mind, versus like... korn and that s**t. it sucks how that generation came and went and now we're left with only so much and a lot of stuff sucks lately. thats just my opinion though. what you think?
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Do you really want to know?
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
medimuerft
Road Kill

I really liked the first Crow movie... years ago. Anyway, the sequels were SO bad that any use of Sisters songs in another one would be a shame. Even if they succeeded in making an acceptable film... it wouldn´t fit in terms of standard.

Except for that I would laugh about the sisters being related to anything that "goth" nowadays. :innocent:
James Blast
Banned

Oh fuck! we've been invaded by Yank EMOs

I prophesy disaster
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
medimuerft
Road Kill

:lol: Yank emos. That´s nice.
James Blast
Banned

Space EMOs?

if you provide no location or age, I'm gonna assume

NEXT!
Last edited by James Blast on 19 Feb 2010, 22:57, edited 1 time in total.
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

James Blast is nice.
James Blast
Banned

you kin fukk aff n'aw, Bint!
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

Posh Bint!
~ Peter Steele
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

If they ever make another Crow movie it'll be three too many
James Blast
Banned

Denial Goth!
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Yer bum's oot the windae!
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

FutureGhost wrote:i thought the first one was badass. the graphic novel too with all the Joy Division and Cure references.
Yeah. The graphic novel is essentially dedicated to Joy Division. So why didn't they use any, you know, actual Joy Division music in the film?

The film was a piece of sh!t.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
radiojamaica
Overbomber

I did like the first one. It had a good soundtrack too :wink:

Never seen the sequels and never gonna...
in dub we trust
Ghost
Road Kill

christophe wrote:what he said.
My thoughts exactly!
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

I haven't seen the sequels to the Crow but I do like the first one for light entertainment and general pervery. That said, I would NEVER want the Sisters to feature in such trashy drivel :lol: Thankfully, neither would Eldritch.
RIP Dale: 1994 - 2009
Pista
Cureboi

FutureGhost wrote:i thought the first one was badass. the graphic novel too with all the Joy Division and Cure references. the fact that James O Barr based Eric Draven's face after Peter Murphy and his body after Iggy Pop is cool. the whole Crow thing was a tap of the hat to a great rock n roll generation that would have been neat to include the Sisters. subsequent films never lived up and the resulting soundtracks were a major let down. i'd always hoped for another one that was done right with the Sisters in mind, versus like... korn and that s**t. it sucks how that generation came and went and now we're left with only so much and a lot of stuff sucks lately. thats just my opinion though. what you think?
Troll!
:evil:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
James Blast
Banned

calm down La, he's obviously just a young trainee Goth doing his emo bit

the world is an harsh place these days :lol:

for the record: I really enjoyed The Crow, even the bit with MLwtTKK which is saying something :eek:
~ Peter Steele
vicus
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Andrew Eldritch wrote:...eklige Gruftigeschichte...
http://www.poison-door.net/pressearchiv ... llo10.html
"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

http://www.poison-door.net/
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

as Kylie sung: "where hasa the love gone?"