16.04.2010 - Sisters-Party in Koblenz, Germany

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MortaR
Road Kill

As every year in April, we're going to do our Sisters-Party again, and again, and again...

On April, 16th, we start at 22 o'clock with SOME KIND OF BLACK PLANET, the yearly Sisters-Special of our BLACK PLANET party.

You need your sunglasses to get in and you need to be able to see through the fog with it. Lots of fog. :von:

Ok, more information at www.druckluftkammer.de under the 16th of April.

Regards, yours MortaR
James Blast
Banned

aye, hello
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

nice URL ;D
MortaR
Road Kill

Only 2 days left. Yippiehhhh! 8) :von: :notworthy:
DrG
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

This looks awesome! :eek:

I wish I were over there with you all tomorrow/tonight! :cry:

Have fun! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ;D