Jonathan Ross and the superimposed poppy

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_837418.html?menu=
Ananova wrote:Jonathan Ross wears 'virtual poppy'

A virtual poppy was superimposed on presenter Jonathan Ross after he forgot to wear one for an edition of his BBC1 movie show.

The star had been planning to wear the emblem while making Film 2003.

But as he filmed segments to be slotted into future shows, the poppy slipped the mind of programme officials.

They eventually decided to digitally tweak the screen images because of difficulties in filming the item again.

A spokeswoman said: "It is the case that the poppy worn by Jonathan Ross was digitally imaged.

"The reason was that he was filming a number of items for other programmes that day.

"They did have the poppy on one side for him to wear but it was forgotten at the last minute.

"We were going to get him in to film it again but unfortunately Jonathan had filming commitments and had flu earlier in the week, so this was thought to be the best solution."
whats the point? the only people that are going to get upset are a few old coffin dodgers writing in to "points of view". it was a genuine oversight - the footage was shot days ago... there's no malice or political statement about it :roll:

so are they going to super-impose poppies on adverts next? or on films? mtv music videos? all tv shows?

f*cking stupid. :?
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

You're only having a rant because he has sex with Jane Goldman. And you don't.
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Johnny Boy wrote:You're only having a rant because he has sex with Jane Goldman. And you don't.
shut it.

bastard.

how dare you insinuate that i am so petty!

:innocent:

damn, i've been rumbled... :urff:

anyway, i'm on his side 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Andy TG
Overbomber

@ QB Petty - Never ;-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
James Blast
Banned

<------off on a Jane Goldman reverie...... hmmmmmm, treat me mean baby, abuse the sausage pate!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Phew.....and I thought the thread was about Jonathon wearing a virtual puppy which is a lot more sinister.... :twisted:
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news