Literature

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Big Si
School Bully

lazarus corporation wrote:
James Blast wrote:thanks Nadia the one I had showed large bizarre airship in a bright blue sky with a young chap gazing at it from behind some rock or rubble
this one?

Aye, that's the one :innocent:

http://www.multiverse.org/imagehive/v/b ... oks/twota/

Huge Piccie!
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

the very chappie :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Nadia81
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Nope, not the one I had. :( I was thinking of the cover of "The War Hound and the World's Pain" .
James Blast
Banned

Drat! ach well, tis a fine yarn anyway
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Big Si
School Bully

James Blast wrote:Drat! ach well, tis a fine yarn anyway
Ahem!
Big Si wrote: :innocent:
:wink:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

oh flaubert, dostoevsky, ken follett, stendhal, hawthorne, hemingway, fitzgerald, toni morrison, steinbeck, nabokov, bulgakov and the list goes on. and tennesse williams I forgot. in reality I haven't been reading any of my favorite books since work and the new house is taking all the energy out of me. also now I am set out to read some economics related stuff so my chances of going back to them is pretty low for a while. oh and IF (and this is a big IF) I start my application for my doctorate next year then it goes all downhill with literature. I should probably get my hands on some dutch language books on the side..ouch. I don't have a life.

but anyways..you get the idea.
James Blast
Banned

aye, a wankfest ;D
~ Peter Steele
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

i don't know who's writing this but i like to read reviews of worsts films in tv schedules.