Is it acceptable...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Elystan
Amphetamine Filth

If that's you in the picture I'm a lot younger and therefore more foolish
scotty
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:Reprazent!

;D
Fuckin' weegie Goffs!! :twisted:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Big Si
School Bully

scotty wrote:Fuckin' weegie Goffs!! :twisted:
Oh aye, how does the Embra song go?

"You're only P**fs, H**rs and J****ies!" ;D

How's wee Cameron daein? :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

I meant to comb the fanny batter oota ma beard before that pic, sorry folks
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
scotty
Overbomber

Big Si wrote:
scotty wrote:Fuckin' weegie Goffs!! :twisted:
Oh aye, how does the Embra song go?

"You're only P**fs, H**rs and J****ies!" ;D

How's wee Cameron daein? :D
:lol: :lol: the wee man's great ta :notworthy:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Petseri
Overbomber

Elystan wrote:To wear a black leather trenchcoat over a black leather jacket or is this kind of an either/or situation? 'tis the goth night tomorrow and it's still a bit chilly to be wandering about in only the coat. I have non-leather alternatives to both the coat and jacket (black of course).
Wandering about in only the coat? We have a goth flasher in our midst! (No Si, we do not need a picture. :eek: )
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Elystan wrote:If that's you in the picture I'm a lot younger and therefore more foolish
Don't worry about the folk in the picture or the comments on this thread...

Go out and party, come back and tell us about it.

So it goes...

HL...cheer up! It's a new user and one I seem to like amongst the really fuckedup ones. :roll:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

you see most of these folk don't go out into society and are caught up in their caves... :lol: ;D :innocent:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Elystan wrote:I would but..

It's kind of a niche crowd, you get the same clientele every month, hence I have already hit on all the attractive girls as much as decency will allow and gotten nowhere in particular. Besides, desperation is unattractive. Also it's a half hour walk to the train station, a half hour train ride, and like another fifteen minute walk the other end, and I'm still shaking a sore throat, but would no doubt be 'sorely' tempted to smoke after a few drinks and nothing to quell my oral fixation (currently running at ~40 hours since my last cigarette).

Woe is me.
You sure you're a goff? Sound more like a fuckin' emo tae me!
James Blast
Banned

:lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Elystan
Amphetamine Filth

MadameButterfly wrote:
Elystan wrote:If that's you in the picture I'm a lot younger and therefore more foolish
Don't worry about the folk in the picture or the comments on this thread...

Go out and party, come back and tell us about it.

So it goes...

HL...cheer up! It's a new user and one I seem to like amongst the really fuckedup ones. :roll:
I went out. They only played one sisters track which was lame, but it was 'this corrosion' and I won't complain. Got really drunk, danced with the aforementioned flexible girl. Hopefully I'll see 'more' of her in the future.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

hope springs eternal :)
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
James Blast
Banned

he got 'slung a deafy' and went home with his hard-on ;D
~ Peter Steele
Elystan
Amphetamine Filth

Yeah but then the girl I had originally invited out turned up this morning and got rid of it for me. Win-win.
Silver_Owl
The Don

Elystan wrote:Yeah but then the girl I had originally invited out turned up this morning and got rid of it for me. Win-win.
Was she that ugly? :eek: ;D
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Elystan
Amphetamine Filth

touche
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Elystan wrote:Yeah but then the girl I had originally invited out turned up this morning and got rid of it for me. Win-win.

:?: :?: :?:

We need tae ken :lol: