Polish president killed in plane crash

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
My Dominion
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

(From CNN) -- Polish President Lech Kaczynski was killed early Saturday along with his wife, several top military officials, and the head of the national bank when their plane crashed at a western Russian airport, officials said.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To all my Polish members and readers of the Heartland my deepest condolences for this tragic lost.
My thought are with you and all of them who have lost there relatives in this this tragic accident.
http://www.mydominionnl.com
A fanwebsite !
Gent, Eindhoven and Lokeren
_emma_
Overbomber

Yes it's quite a big thing here on the news. The plane carried about 80 or 90 people and all of them were important personas in the polish government, so there's quite a mess now. A week of national mourning, nothing else apart from that on the radio and so on. Me, I don't hang a flag outside my window, sorry. I didn't like them.
My Dominion

_emma_ wrote:Me, I don't hang a flag outside my window, sorry. I didn't like them.
Yes, I understand. The way of his kind of politics I also don't like.

But to die in this way is a tragic, and maybe more for the people who did go to travel with him to remember the tragic and horror of Katyn, then for president Kaczynski it self.

===============================================
A fanwebsite !
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

funniest thing is that now you'll know what happen in Katyn during WW II.

i also didn't share view for the policy with all these people, don't like them as politics disagreed and disgusted by their public image but they also were a man, so no sorry for politics but for people and their families.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

And again....a Tupolev.... :roll:
"as we walk on the floodland"
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

Ozpat wrote:And again....a Tupolev.... :roll:
From what I heard this was probably a human faile.
My Dominion

Bartek wrote:funniest thing is that now you'll know what happen in Katyn during WW II.

I already knew what happened at Katyn.

But offcourse this accident with point people to this tragic fact what happened to the almost 22.000 Polish prisoners of war (primarily military officers), intellectuals, police officers, and other public servants that where killed in the early days of WO II.....and otherwise they can take the change and go to youtube to watch the film of Andrzej Wajda (with english sub-titels if needed).
Bartek wrote: i also didn't share view for the policy with all these people, don't like them as politics disagreed and disgusted by their public image but they also were a man, so no sorry for politics but for people and their families.
That is what I wanted to say
A fanwebsite !
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

DocSommer wrote:
Ozpat wrote:And again....a Tupolev.... :roll:
From what I heard this was probably a human faile.
Yeah, probably....But still, it is a disaster plane.
"as we walk on the floodland"
Jan
Amphetamine Filth

German magazines are covering this disaster big time, too. Say what you want about Lech Kaczynski: In my understanding, it's the combination of the loss of high-ranked officials and remembering the Katyn massacre that brought Poland into this trauma.

So my thoughts are with the People of Poland, the land of my ancestors.
"For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal." (John F. Kennedy, 1963)
_emma_
Overbomber

Bartek wrote:no sorry for politics but for people and their families.
Well yes. THIS I understand and agree of course. That, and the combination with Katyn, not to mention that for me a mere thought of a plane crash is a nightmare - all this is pretty damn sad and scary I admit. But the messages that go from the radio that "we should unite" and "be together", "all the Poles should pray and hang flags" is not exactly my cup of tea.
Back in time

Bartek wrote:funniest thing is that now you'll know what happen in Katyn during WW II.
Dear Bartek,

You are underestimating us. :wink:
Lord, what can the harvest hope for, if not for the care of the reaper man.
lachert
Overbomber

i still can't f**king belive it :eek:
how things like this can happened at all :oops:
long live rock'n'roll
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

either i have a ''problem'' to join this, from my point of view, too pathetic and a bit hypocritical mob.

i happy that some of you knew about that what Stalin did in Katyn.
psichonaut
Overbomber

heard just a few news about the crash...sorry for the families
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him