cooooo! celebs everywhere...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Milo's?

I saw him the other week in The Wardrobe (near the BBC's new building) -- is he thinking of defecting to the Beeb? :lol:

He used to hang out in Malmaison a lot too.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

markfiend wrote:Milo's?
that's the bugger. used to quite like it in there, although on a weekend evening it could get a bit jazz/funk trendy :lol:

it still there?
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I think so. I don't tend to go to the city-centre bars very often these days to tell you the truth.

Although I saw John Hegley in there a few years back (he was doing a reading, not just a random-bump-into-a-sleb moment).
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

All much too trendy for me. I tutted when The Original Oak gave in and made the bowling green a beer garden :lol:
Four strings good, six strings bad
James Blast
Banned

me and Big Eat thi Bried had several beers with the leader of Jockohomoland's top surf band, The Beat Poets a few weeks back

document and eyewitness:

can ye spot which one is the man with the twang? :lol:

oops forgot Big Eat thi Bried

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele