March Violets Gig! newsflash! (purple strobe light)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

:lol:

that's what i said :lol:

sadly i dont think it's as straight forward as that.

they're both dealing with different promotors, and both getting the kind of fees you'd expect as headline acts. if one band were to join another band's evening they'd have to drop down the bill, taking a financial hit, which could make it unfeasible for them to do it at all :(

we'll see anyway...

it's a few months away yet so owt could happen. all i know is both parties are keen to avoid competing for punters, so something will get sorted by hook or by crook, i'm sure 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
vicus
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Quiff Boy wrote:i've pointed out the clashing dates to all relevant parties and, as i understand it, they are looking at what the options are...
:notworthy:
"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

http://www.poison-door.net/
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

I understand the Flag Promotions had a later date pencilled in for the Anne Marie gig just in case. I imagine it'll be fine :)
Nationalise the f**king lot.
christophe
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:sadly i dont think it's as straight forward as that.
I know, but we can try :wink: ;D

I really wanna see MV sometime, its way to early to really think about it but mayeb I'll come over for this one.
it would be nice if Anne Marie would be there too. (even though i'll problably see her in Waregem this summer)
Another Shade of You.
Andie
Overbomber

Tickets On Sale

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region ... ent=384427

£15 + booking fee/Postage whatsits

Ordered!! :notworthy: :notworthy: