Wanted!! Very good audio version of the Violets homecoming

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
theparadox2010
Amphetamine Filth

Was wondering if any heartlanders can help me out, I need a very good audio version of the violets homecoming gig, if anyone has a copy, pm me, you will make a few people happy. thanks.
we're better than the birthday party, but not as good as motorhead, that makes us pretty damn good!!!!
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

this one was doing the rounds as a weed some time ago...

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=15932

i seem to recall it was quite good, although i have to admit i dont have the original audio cd now so couldn't weed it on to you :|
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
theparadox2010
Amphetamine Filth

Thanks boss, have sent said person a pm, and I'll await the outcome.
we're better than the birthday party, but not as good as motorhead, that makes us pretty damn good!!!!
mh
Above the Chemist

I actually found my copy of it yesterday, so if the PM you sent doesn't work out (lost copy, whatever) mine's also up for grabs. :D
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.