That Guitarist : bare

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

Now here s something very interesting.

I love almost anything the Mish did in 86-90 but couldn t care less for everything that was released after and till GiaB which was realy trying, and i believe it s worth anybody's time.

When this was released i didnt pay any attention but eventually i gave a shot a week ago and it hasnt left the cd player since.

Stripped down to just guitar/piano/strings this is a real gem. Songs like grotesque and absolution which werent anything special here they are represented in a totaly different form and yes they sound great.

Some realy nice covers (ashes to ashes, a night like this) plus a killer version of "bird of passage".(which by the way makes it worth buying just for this ).

I know that some will be negative just by reading the name but for anyone that isnt this is realy worth a shot... Well done sir !!
paul
Overbomber

I agree, I have it in my player from time to time.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

the title of this thread was something i didn't want to contemplate at this hour on a sunday. or anyday.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
christophe
Overbomber

:lol:

I have it, but maybe played it 2 times.. I didn't think it was that good :|
Another Shade of You.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

emilystrange wrote:the title of this thread was something i didn't want to contemplate at this hour on a sunday. or anyday.
:lol: You got in before me!
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Got a copy off Weebles, must confess I've only listened to it the once. Partly due to the sheer amount of stuff I've yet to listen to.
Four strings good, six strings bad
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Norman Hunter wrote:Got a copy off Weebles, must confess I've only listened to it the once. Partly due to the sheer amount of stuff I've yet to listen to.
You did? Seems we have the same problem then :lol:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

weebleswobble wrote:
Norman Hunter wrote:Got a copy off Weebles, must confess I've only listened to it the once. Partly due to the sheer amount of stuff I've yet to listen to.
You did? Seems we have the same problem then :lol:
I did. Must be all that Crue to get through, eh? :wink:
Four strings good, six strings bad
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

emilystrange wrote:the title of this thread was something i didn't want to contemplate at this hour on a sunday. or anyday.
seconded.

*barf*

:urff: :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?