Dead And Buried

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

Anyone ever been to the above club night in London?
Thinking of going there on Saturday night as a warm up to The Stooges' gig on Sunday, but would like to know if it's any good?
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Went there for the first time ages ago when I was well under age. Went back a little while ago to watch Grooving In Green but had to sprint like hell for the coach to Leeds as soon as the gig finished.

Not a bad club night - on the punkier end of Goth with a decent reputation. Not been a lot so I can't help too much.
Nationalise the f**king lot.
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

Sounds good enough for me - cheers!
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Any good? Enquiring minds wish to know...
Sita
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Sadly I'm only getting to London on Sunday morning.

Maybe this is a good place to ask where to go at nights in London?
I'm staying until Wednesday. I don't mean partying away during week days of course, but have a beer and hear some decent music and see decent people, just to chill out the day.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Ohhh, NEXT Sunday. Confusion recedes.