Paranormal Activity.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Europa
Amphetamine Filth

James Blast wrote:I see the problem
:lol:
Om began to feel the acute depression that steals over every realist in the presence of an optimist.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Andy Christ 666 wrote: Image
No offence mate, but what figure?

Edit to add: I'm not trying to belittle your experiences, I just honestly can't see anything.

I am a fan of trying to get rational explanations for "paranormal" events, but it sometimes gets to a point where the rational explanation seems less likely than that something truly weird did actually happen. For example, falls of fish are frequently well-documented and photographed, but the "rational" explanations don't make sense.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Andy Christ 666
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

markfiend wrote:
Andy Christ 666 wrote: Image
No offence mate, but what figure?

Edit to add: I'm not trying to belittle your experiences, I just honestly can't see anything.

I am a fan of trying to get rational explanations for "paranormal" events, but it sometimes gets to a point where the rational explanation seems less likely than that something truly weird did actually happen. For example, falls of fish are frequently well-documented and photographed, but the "rational" explanations don't make sense.
No offence taken matey, If you look at the pic, there's a kind of faint, misty head and shoulders in front of and slightly above the fence, it looks a bit like a chubby fella with 'mutton chops' to me, Tom Allinson from the old bread adverts springs to mind.
I sent the pic to a ghost photo site a few years ago, they altered the colours, light and what not, then they did something that shows the outline of objects in photos, this it what they found.
You can see the outline of the fence, line post and something else, as to what it is, I don't know.
Do I Look Like A People Person?
frederik
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Maybe you need to clean the lens of your camera? :innocent: :lol:
paul
Overbomber

C'm on, Andy Christ, this could be anything. Most likely what frederik said!
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Andy Christ 666 wrote:No offence taken matey, If you look at the pic, there's a kind of faint, misty head and shoulders in front of and slightly above the fence, it looks a bit like a chubby fella with 'mutton chops' to me, Tom Allinson from the old bread adverts springs to mind.
I sent the pic to a ghost photo site a few years ago, they altered the colours, light and what not, then they did something that shows the outline of objects in photos, this it what they found.
You can see the outline of the fence, line post and something else, as to what it is, I don't know.
Oh now I see it! But all I can really see is a vague blur.

I've no idea what it is. Muck on the lens would be obvious on other photos too so you can probably discount that. Perhaps an insect, or even just a speck of dust really close to the lens? (And therefore out of focus.)

It's only a small image which doesn't help.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Silver_Owl
The Don

I am just about to start watching it. Is it dark enough outside I wonder?
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Silver_Owl
The Don

OK - Watched it alone on the laptop with headphones on for max. effect.
The talc fottprints and the photo in the attic did the trick. The rest was sh1t. :|
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
paul
Overbomber

Just saw the movie. Nice, but not something to get over-excited about...