Sorry

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
theparadox2010
Amphetamine Filth

Due to my net provider being useless, I won't be on here much, so if anyone needs to contact me about my weed thats up, please bear with me, normal service should be resumed as soon as possible.
we're better than the birthday party, but not as good as motorhead, that makes us pretty damn good!!!!
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

May shortly be in a similar situation due to selling my flat, so I can well sympathise.
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
theparadox2010
Amphetamine Filth

Have returned....
we're better than the birthday party, but not as good as motorhead, that makes us pretty damn good!!!!
Silver_Owl
The Don

Welcome back. :D
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

your isp sorted itself out then? :D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
theparadox2010
Amphetamine Filth

yeah, as we learned in engineering collage, some things do fix themselfs...