HL Meet - possible scenarios discussed HERE

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

*sighs* well i'm singing. :|

can't get a venue booked. sorry about this.

Derek, if you and Debs have already booked the weekend in the Dam, still welcome to come over on the 13th, will cook something.

Andie same for you and Sharon, still welcome!

from now on leaving these meet-ups for the boss to organize, the way it should be.
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

thanks for the efforst. will catch you at lokerse right? and then maybe a party next year
Being645
Wiki Wizard

MadameButterfly wrote:*sighs* well i'm singing. :|

can't get a venue booked. sorry about this.

Derek, if you and Debs have already booked the weekend in the Dam, still welcome to come over on the 13th, will cook something.

Andie same for you and Sharon, still welcome!

from now on leaving these meet-ups for the boss to organize, the way it should be.
Although I might not have come, anyway ... sorry for all your efforts ... :wink: ...

and good luck at any future attempts ... :D ... I'm pretty sure, you'll succeed one day and organise a really wonderful event ...
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Too bad the Sisters decided to do a handful of gigs just then... oh well, there's always a next :D

Keep up the good work, sis :notworthy:
in dub we trust
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

*last bump for this year!*
sziamiau wrote:thanks for the efforst. will catch you at lokerse right? and then maybe a party next year
it was an interesting one-woman project, the sad part was informing the bands that wanted to do it, that it was a no go. lokerse ~ for this year i'm not planning but all decisions will be last minute! :wink:
always in for a party my dear!

@ Being ~ thanks chickie, I'm pretty sure too! :wink:
radiojamaica wrote:Too bad the Sisters decided to do a handful of gigs just then... oh well, there's always a next :D

Keep up the good work :notworthy:
Yeah Von! Thanks so veryfucking much! :D

Will do my bro! :wink: :kiss:
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

basically, ye jist couldnae get yir erse in gear ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

pffftt...

this arse is in second gear always! fuckinghell when one does not get answers in any form after three months of trying, even i give up! stress factor is not even worth it.
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

I could get ye a gig here in Glesga in 5mins, but then I'm Blaast! :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

:lol: :notworthy: :lol:

I'll hold you to that Mr. Blast! :wink: ;D :kiss:
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

I worked in oor Leezure & Learning Dept. for twa years, I have connections ;D
~ Peter Steele