Bauhaus "in the flat field" question

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

I remember many many years ago an edition of "in the flat field" with white cover instead of black.
The only info i could find was that this was a cd, but i think it was on vinyl.

Anyways can anyone help me out on this?

Does a vinyl version with white cover exist?

The cd version, which was released throught 4ad,is it difficult to track down?

any help is highly appreciated.
Andie
Overbomber

http://www.discogs.com/Bauhaus-In-The-F ... aster/2439

http://archive.beggars.com/category/bauhaus/

No sign of a white border sleeve on any of the images that I know about, but that does not mean it never existed
Drenchrom
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

There was a white (Canadian I think) sleeve to go with the album Sky's Gone Out. It also came free with the live album. Never seen another version of the sleeve for Flat Field though.

Matt.
James Blast
Banned

'Sky's Gone Out' came with 'Press the Eject and Give Me the tape' in the UK
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
NickW
Amphetamine Filth

James Blast wrote:'Sky's Gone Out' came with 'Press the Eject and Give Me the tape' in the UK
Had this on tape in the 80's and it definitely came with a white surround.
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Drenchrom wrote:There was a white (Canadian I think) sleeve to go with the album Sky's Gone Out. It also came free with the live album. Never seen another version of the sleeve for Flat Field though.

Matt.
Yup, I have that one. It is Canadian, has a white sleeve, but comes with an extra 12" instead of the live album.

A white In the Flat Field I've never come across either...
in dub we trust
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

Thank you everyone for your help :notworthy: