Releases

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
wretched
Road Kill

Hi All,

It's been quite awhile since my last post - for which I apologise. Time and family like have overtaken me!

Anyway, I thoght you all might like to know about a couple of freely downloadabel releases I have available as GENERIC as well as freely downloadable compilation from my own, defunct, label Iris Light:

http://www.archive.org/details/DistressCallem084
http://www.archive.org/details/ExitSanctionResolveem086
http://www.archive.org/details/IrisLightRetrospective

Also I have now signed a Publishing contract with Mustard Music who are trying to get my "white goods" sounding music (I think someone on this list refered to it as that ages ago) into computer games, etc.

I also remixed one of Izzy and Sam from For Greater Good's tracks (Ossetian Ossuary), which sound stunning - as does their remix of one of mine. I'm sure both will see the light of day at some point.

On the personal front - because I can't remember when I last posted something on this forum - I now also have a son - Robert - who is 2 and have been married for 1 year.

Please excuse the "bulletin" style of this post, I will contribute more as of now, fingers crossed and everything! :D

I hope you are all well.

Best wishes
Wretched
Wretched
www.myspace.com/irislight
home of |iris light| and |GENERIC|
James Blast
Banned

I am the originator of 'the snoud of white goods'*, nice tae see ye still about and well done on the son and wife front Dude :D

*I was quoted on Radio 3's now long gone and missed Mixing It for that classification ;D

now where's that FGG remix?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

James Blast wrote:now where's that FGG remix?
In a safe place... :lol:

Welcome back Adam! :D

Still going strong judging from your Facebook posts... keep up the good music!

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Oh and people, check out the stuff he makes, it is fantastic! :notworthy:

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
wretched
Road Kill

hey James and Izzy,

Thanks for the kind words, maried life is cool. My son is a little comedian who even ast two does a stunning impression of Frankie Howerd and Kenneth Williams! His 7 year old sister Isobell and he play all the time, and it's great to watch them laughing continously together.

It's good to be back. Facebook is a nightmare, and takes up far too much time, so I'm limiting myself to occasional visits now.

I do have a new track available for download via the reverbnation site. It still needs a little tweaking (don't we all! :) ) but I like it.

www.reverbnation.com/irislight

Take Care
Adam
Wretched
wretched
Road Kill

Hi All,

House Of The Last Light Records have just confirmed my album "COAX" will out on the 16th July. This is a limited eidtion CDR release in handmade package (they are apparently making them now).

As soon as the price has been confirmed I will add this to the Iris Light mail order page www.irislight.demon.co.uk/lmailorder.htm.

I've also now finsiehd 3 tracks for my new album, no titles as yet, but all sounding quite distinctive and somewhat different from previous material.

Hope alls well!
Adam
Wretched
wretched
Road Kill

ok, the CDR "COAX" will cost £8 including shipping from the iris light mail order page.

Also today, I have found out that Privilege To Fail Records in Manchester are gonig to release my first ever recorded album "Drift I" as a limited Edition Cassette.

The iris light mail order page is:

www.irislight.demon.co.uk/lmailorder.htm

I will uploaded the CDR album for sale in the next few days.

Best wishes
Adam,
Wretched