What's in a Name

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

Black Planet wrote:I am fairly sure it was due to the name of the recipient. Security run amok!!! As I see it.
so as i surmised you don't actually know that it had anything to do with the name. maybe, just maybe, there's another more rational explanation? have you tried asking amzaon what the problem was?
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

RicheyJames wrote:
Black Planet wrote:I am fairly sure it was due to the name of the recipient. Security run amok!!! As I see it.
so as i surmised you don't actually know that it had anything to do with the name. maybe, just maybe, there's another more rational explanation? have you tried asking amzaon what the problem was?
Richey has a point. Although it's possible it could be the name (unless you ordered a book about making nuclear weapons from household items and sent it to Lebanon), you might want to contact the security department itself and demand the specific reason. I don't know your legal rights in this situation, but it doesn't seem right to hold your account without explanation, especially if the problem is something you can easily explain and/or rectify.