A very Special Relationship

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Ronald Reagan
Richard Nixon
Jesse Ventura
Arnold Schwarzenegger
join the dots...
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

zigeunerweisen wrote:And then later in the book, it's not just the white men who's evil, but all men, and how women are better of living in a world without men and men are bad, women are good and bla bla bla.
I don't read political books, so I have no idea who this guy is, but for god's sake a world where woman are better off without men? That's insane and would spell the end of the species.

Why does he think woman are superior to men? Is he a closet feminist? What qualities in woman make them superior? If you tell me mother hood I'll vomit.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Snub Nose wrote:they've got bigger boobs

(well, most of the time)
Shouldn't your comment be posted at CopPunk's pic? Seems the appropriate place.... :wink:

Now you know why I have a coat on in my picture. ;D Covers it all up very nicely.
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

Black Planet wrote:

(well, most of the time)
Shouldn't your comment be posted at CopPunk's pic? Seems the appropriate place.... :wink:

Now you know why I have a coat on in my picture. ;D Covers it all up very nicely.
He's already done that BP.
Hell is other people
cocoamix
Amphetamine Filth

Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Yes we've gone from politics to boobs quite nicely haven't we?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

cocoamix wrote:Way to go guys and gals!

:notworthy:
nice ;) :von:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

Apparently George and Tony have gone for a meal in an 'ordinary' English pub this afternoon.
I wonder what George Bush will make of:
the jukebox full of Steps and Hearsay songs?
The grumpy old tw*t behind the bar?
The hideous decor?
The cobined smell of rancid peanuts and stale tobacco?
The octogenarians drinking pints of mild while talking about the evils of multiculturalism, and how asylum seekers should all be hunted down and shot?
The slightly scary bearded guy sat reading by the fire in a threadbare jumper, occasionally talking to himself?
The landlord's mangy dog wandering around?
The old slapper who's desperate for a shag off anything that moves?

etc. etc.

A truly British experience. Cheers, George!
Gazza for England manager
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Black Shuck wrote:Apparently George and Tony have gone for a meal in an 'ordinary' English pub this afternoon.
I wonder what George Bush will make of:
the jukebox full of Steps and Hearsay songs?
The grumpy old tw*t behind the bar?
The hideous decor?
The cobined smell of rancid peanuts and stale tobacco?
The octogenarians drinking pints of mild while talking about the evils of multiculturalism, and how asylum seekers should all be hunted down and shot?
The slightly scary bearded guy sat reading by the fire in a threadbare jumper, occasionally talking to himself?
The landlord's mangy dog wandering around?
The old slapper who's desperate for a shag off anything that moves?

etc. etc.

A truly British experience. Cheers, George!
stop, you'll make sinny jealous ;)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Clucking Belle
Amphetamine Filth

Last night in the news they showed Bush and Blair outside number ten. Mrs Blair looked good. Why do I find myself attracted to that, man, why?
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

Clucking Belle wrote:Last night in the news they showed Bush and Blair outside number ten. Mrs Blair looked good. Why do I find myself attracted to that, man, why?
Your contact lenses haven't ripped again have they?
Hell is other people
Clucking Belle
Amphetamine Filth

I had forgotten that. But nope. Might have been her boots. All shiny, black and pointy. Enough to make a man get out his jar of dates.
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

Clucking Belle wrote:I had forgotten that. But nope. Might have been her boots. All shiny, black and pointy. Enough to make a man get out his jar of dates.
Standard issue here at the Convent those.
Hell is other people
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Black Dahlia wrote:
Black Planet wrote:

(well, most of the time)

He's already done that BP.
I'm not going to qualify this comment by replying.

Doh! :roll:
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Black Dahlia wrote:"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are
the president." --Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed
documents.
How is that supposed to be funny? Hillary was the president. President Clinton is gone...long live President Clinton!
zigeunerweisen
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Black Planet wrote:
zigeunerweisen wrote:And then later in the book, it's not just the white men who's evil, but all men, and how women are better of living in a world without men and men are bad, women are good and bla bla bla.
I don't read political books, so I have no idea who this guy is, but for god's sake a world where woman are better off without men? That's insane and would spell the end of the species.

Why does he think woman are superior to men? Is he a closet feminist? What qualities in woman make them superior? If you tell me mother hood I'll vomit.
Well, i'm not sure, but maybe he didn't get much in high school, which i can totally understand, and instead of turning into a maniac misogynist, turned to the opposite side, and become a fervent believer that women are superior/good/worthy and men are inferior/bad/unworthy.
Maybe he's still a virgin who thinks women are pilars of decency and purity.
Of course, i just might be completely wrong.

Just as a disclaimer, i for one, wouldn't like to live in a world without women. What fun would it be?
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

@ Ziggy: I wouldn't want to live in a world without men either. And I do not believe women or men are superior/inferior. I think we equals.
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

I for one have to say that I find men far easier to get on with and prefer their company generally. Maybe I'm just odd?
Hell is other people
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Black Dahlia wrote:I for one have to say that I find men far easier to get on with and prefer their company generally. Maybe I'm just odd?
No Dahlia, you are not odd. There is a small fraction of the female species that gets on better with men. I fall in that category. My best friends have been Men, and women like me, who get on with men better.

Hen talk, mini vans, soccer moms make me sick. :urff:
James Blast
Banned

Sorry BD and BP, I think both branches of the species are at times well boss, and great company :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Men are better company. Always have been always will be.