Hello

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Squeak.Machine
Road Kill

James Blast wrote:now tell us something
Me? :eek: Or someone els?
James Blast
Banned

you
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Squeak.Machine
Road Kill

Anything?
James Blast
Banned

try not to be boring
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Squeak.Machine
Road Kill

Then you aint goin to get anything ;)...Sorry I would be a bit more exciting, but I'm still trying to recover from almost being nailed to my bed a second ago. Thats an excuse and a fact all in one. Enjoy! (My house isnt well made :roll: )
sam1
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Squeak.Machine wrote:Then you aint goin to get anything ;)...Sorry I would be a bit more exciting, but I'm still trying to recover from almost being nailed to my bed a second ago. Thats an excuse and a fact all in one. Enjoy! (My house isnt well made :roll: )

I was waiting for you to tell Mr Blast something exciting---I feel deflated now!
mh
Above the Chemist

"Get bent!" (or "get a Mac!") normally works well in these situations. ;D
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Squeak.Machine
Road Kill

He said not to be boring, I was not told I had to be exciting. Anyway its hard enough being interesting aswell as exciting. I could make an awful joke about the word deflated and my nail encounter, or just an awful joke. Either way it isnt going to be interesting or exciting. Apologies (This is why I don't go on forums ;))
James Blast
Banned

'deflated' and 'nail encounter' do not snoud boring to me

meringue? :lol:
~ Peter Steele
Squeak.Machine
Road Kill

meringue? ??. I would go into it but the moment has passed slightly :D
Being645
Wiki Wizard

... :lol: ...
theparadox2010
Amphetamine Filth

Heyup and welcome.
we're better than the birthday party, but not as good as motorhead, that makes us pretty damn good!!!!
James Blast
Banned

what does The Clash mean to you?
~ Peter Steele
Francis
Overbomber

FFS! Let the show begin!
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
psichonaut
Overbomber

Squeak.Machine wrote:He said not to be boring, I was not told I had to be exciting.
start with a naked pic :lol: :lol: :lol:

welcome to the madness :wink:
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Squeak.Machine wrote:I'm still trying to recover from almost being nailed to my bed a second ago.
That may go some way to explaining your name :eek:

Any road - ay up! :D
Four strings good, six strings bad
Lucian
Road Kill

Squeak.Machine wrote:I wish I could put something a little more interesting than hello. Anyway Hi I'm new
dont worry you are one of many.