Hearthanders own music/visual projects

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
damagedone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I thought it might be fun to post a thread about some music/visual projects that we do sometimes.
Here is my latest one,I decided to edit some 30's animation,felt like it fits the music pretty well. :D
Music done by me,animation-Max Fleischer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4S1OYM6sOw
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Aiming to finish this one before the end of 2010 (and this time I might actually do it): www.bookoftheerinyes.com
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

See sig ;)

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Not actually my work but am curating George Shaw at Void Gallery, Derry, opening 7.30 Saturday night if anyone is in this direction. Damn Good paintings. Any Coventry heartlanders might know the name! ;D
The Chancer Corporation
christophe
Overbomber

lazarus corporation wrote:Aiming to finish this one before the end of 2010 (and this time I might actually do it): www.bookoftheerinyes.com
that really is impressive Paul
keep us u to date on your progress :)
Another Shade of You.
James Blast
Banned

I haven't had a guid artwank in ages, I think I'm saving it for my retirement - honest
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
originalgoth
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I always loved Black Planet so when I went over to America for the first time in 2006 and took lots of pics I thought about putting them together to the song & am quite happy with the end result.

Idealy if you haven't got good broadband, let it stream all the way though before watching it because the pics do actually fit with some of the words of the song as it's being sung and you'll see that.

That's my wifes Firebird, she wouldn't let me do a burnout though :(

I also did a version of I walk the line (Johnny Cash) from pics taken when we went to Alcatraz but haven't got that with me right now.

I hope you all enjoy it............

Black Planet according to originalGoth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hYeYgNIntQ
And I ride down the Highway 101
By the side of the ocean, headed for Sunset

Black Planet according to originalGoth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hYeYgNIntQ