Who is the stupid guy that payed $500 for the DD ?

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
taylor
Slight Overbomber

Who is the stupid guy that payed $500 for the DD ?
surexform
Road Kill

Erm... what can I say. I've been after it for years. $449 actually:)
The inmates are running the asylum
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

is it a genuine one then? ;) :innocent:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
taylor
Slight Overbomber

surexform, you won also the signed body electric ?
beware because signs are fakes
surexform
Road Kill

I'm currently dealing with the signed Body fiasco. no comment. Doh!

And I'm fairly confident on the DD. Thanks to Quiffs and "Y"s posts of the covers.

Why are you so shocked. How much did you pay for your copies??
F*ck*As*Goth
Amphetamine Filth

I was the highest bidder for the signed Damage Done.... $465... with a maximim bid of $650...... thought I had won it... then noticed that reserve was not met... which was $999.... go figure... speaking of Ebay madness... was one of the highest bidders last week for the particular DD you are referring to....431... but was too late to place another bid... Days like these are costing me years of me life...
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

surexform wrote:I'm currently dealing with the signed Body fiasco. no comment. Doh!

And I'm fairly confident on the DD. Thanks to Quiffs and "Y"s posts of the covers.

Why are you so shocked. How much did you pay for your copies??
i paid 100 quid back in 98 for it
surexform
Road Kill

I just took delivery! :)

100% spot on genuine.

Highly Recommended Seller. Spot on deal smooth as.

HAPPY CHAPPIE, PHEW!!!
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

surexform wrote:I just took delivery! :)

100% spot on genuine.

Highly Recommended Seller. Spot on deal smooth as.

HAPPY CHAPPIE, PHEW!!!
if you have the money, fair play to you... ;) and am glad it was real! nice :von: :urff:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

im sure if we all had the opportunity we'd all have the money :wink:

what about the body electric through? did it fly like a bird or crash like a plane? :P
jenzi-benzi
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

:oops:
i couldnt afford records which are higher than 50-60 €....
(poor student)
F*ck*As*Goth
Amphetamine Filth

The s**t thing is.. I can't afford them at the mo either... as both me and me missus have some other things to buy as well.... but hey... first things first.. hehehe....
surexform
Road Kill

im sure if we all had the opportunity we'd all have the money

what about the body electric through? did it fly like a bird or crash like a plane?

I crashed, burned and then some.

Refund negotiated
Angelchild
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

surexform wrote:im sure if we all had the opportunity we'd all have the money

what about the body electric through? did it fly like a bird or crash like a plane?

I crashed, burned and then some.

Refund negotiated
I'm intrigued.I saw it on Ebay and kept an eye on it as I knew it would go too mad to bid on it.
What happened when you got it,it wasn't the real deal I take it?
If it's too personal to ask say no more.
Congrats on getting a true DD tho :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Add :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
"Ohne deine hilfe verliere
Ich mich in diesem ort"
khepri II
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 2574139849

Ooooops ;D

still i'm happy 8)

got my first BE for around £15 in 1987-88
Just remember this. This rabble you keep talking about does most of the working, paying and dying in this community.
Big Si
School Bully

khepri II wrote:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 2574139849

Ooooops ;D

still i'm happy 8)

£40 :eek: Bargain! Reptile House with Lyric sheet is worth £15 alone!

:D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
pikkrong
Overbomber

khepri II wrote:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 2574139849

Ooooops ;D

still i'm happy 8)

Congrats :)
do i drive
or am i driven
James Blast
Banned

This is a game way above my head, I just need the music to be of good quality, perhaps its an age thaaang?

Blast EBG
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
paul
Overbomber

I bought it for GBP 180 back in 2000. Mint condition. Owned by Gary Marx for many years.
surexform
Road Kill

Heres an update on the "signed" Body Electirc that I won in a previous auction mentioned above.

When I received the items I found that the two signatures in question were written in "Biro" and although comparable to others signatures I had seen, they seemed to have a childlike feel to them, as though they were faked.

I was not a happy customer and contacted the seller with my.......er...... complaint!

To the sellers credit he offered me a full refund. I returned the goods first (taking the risk) and later received the refund plus a couple of quid to cover postage. I even receieved a returns email from Ebay confirming what had happened.

At every point in the deal the seller was communicative, polite and very professional.

Subsequently the items have been reposted:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 27351&rd=1

I guess I wont be bidding on signed items again! It could have been a lot worse but luckily this seller was trustworthy.

If youre considering a bid, good luck, I hope you find the items more convincing than I did.

Sure
mh
Above the Chemist

Bad blurry photos like that always set the alarm bells ringing. What is there to hide?
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

@ sure - Glad it all worked out. :) Scary sums of money. :eek:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
F*ck*As*Goth
Amphetamine Filth

Speaking of scary sums of money.... I am looking at a few sleepless nights meself.... hope the bloody thing gets here in one piece....
F*ck*As*Goth
Amphetamine Filth

F*CKING HELL!! FINALLY got it today! Genuine and in mint condition. Now I can sleep again and get off the valium.....